antibiotics online

antibiotics online
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Sen no Kiseki III
So according to the new scans, apparently...???

Spoiler Show
resurrection is a common thing in Erebonia which is why no one asked why the fuck Osbourn isnt dead and he ordered Crow's corpse to be destroyed ASAP
[Image: a5qHJcw.jpg]

[Image: izAG1SU.jpg]

But more importantly,
Spoiler Show
FUCK YEAH, CROW SENPAI! Also Vita! Voiced by Nanoha! good times.
[Image: nrMyoeZ.jpg]

Not like it was a surprise seeing as that in the very first anything for Sen II, It was literally goddamn Crow standing behind adult Rean in the key visual.

[Image: Autumn-Four.png]

why is everyone making such a big deal about seigfried? just some masked dude who looks like a nobody as per usual.
Spoiler Show
Crowe resemblance much?
[Image: bicv1h.png]
you've been staked.
It pretty much is exactly him. The group diagram lists from him 2 group Class VII lists that they all recognize him.

It also mentions that after Sen II, Vita disappeared and not even Ouroboros knows where she went off too.

It's not like they've tried too hard to hide it. We've already seen months ago in the art book showing new Sen III versions of Crows old twin pistols. Not to mention this is no one stays dead: the game. Fie''s father will probably be revived as well.

Custom Sen no Kiseki III Cold Steel is a stupid name ps4 is being made.
[Image: EGKBQOS.jpg]

^I don't know about you, but I think that is very ugly.
I'd rather see some Divine Knights/Valimar designed on there instead of that.. it does look ugly...
It's a multi national and organizational/factions world war about to break out. It's symbolic.

Sen III LE OST sampler.