antibiotics online

antibiotics online
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Sen no Kiseki III
I......I want to protect it. I want to protect what will one day be Altina''s smile...

[Image: IO5kcOX.jpg]
[Image: nhPSGe3.jpg]
[Image: NnteXfv.jpg]

[Image: Autumn-Four.png]

New guy is Kurt Vander, Mueller's younger brother
Rean is a teacher at a new military academy that is a branch of Thors called Thors II at a different town.
Altina is one of his students or rather, there to keep a eye on Rean.
New girl is Yuuna Crawford, yes she is from Crossbell, she wanted to sign up for the police academy but after the occupation she was convinced to go to Thors II.
Sen no Kiseki III has officially been confirmed for September 28th.

Hmm... that means a likely US localization release is probably a late Q1/Early Q2 release. I'm guessing some time between Feburary and April since those are the big months for JRPG releases in the US.
It took 2 and 3 years after release just to bring over Sen I and II. I don't expect this one to be brought over as quick.

Hopefully Atlas or someone capable of keeping the original audio gets the rights.

Good point... XSeed is a pretty small company compared to Atlus... It doesn't help considering these Sen games have massive amounts of text to translate either....

But Xseed does keep the JP audio for some games, although highly not likely for Sen no Kiseki III.

Atlus also rarely keeps the JP voice for their own in-house developed games when localized.
I'm enjoying how even with the students around, Altina and Rean seems to still stay as their own little duo.

[Image: rrcEh44.png][Image: 5nW8zoF.jpg][Image: kdrNj1A.jpg][Image: FxUKlYi.jpg]

[Image: 737KhTV.png][Image: Ml1br2V.jpg][Image: jrxy59h.jpg][Image: 21AvVmF.jpg]

... ugh that reminds me ...
I still haven't found the Time to finsih ANY of those games ... the Shortcuts on my PC taunt me Sad
^Sky?
I'm working on Cold Steel II at the moment. I do hope I can finish before next week.