antibiotics online

antibiotics online
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Sen no Kiseki III
It is best to play Sky 1 and 2 to get the whole plot of things going on especially considering they take place before Cold Steel. Sky 3 is more of a sidestory that also clears up a lot of background plot and sets up things for the other games. Its just a pity those Crossbell games might never get localized but you never know especially given how Sky 3 just came out on PC...

The Ys XIII LE came with samples of the Sen III art book.

FFFFFFFF!
Spoiler Show
[Image: 5sYTmSG.jpg]
[Image: 6vXrIhK.jpg]
[Image: cnqgABW.jpg]
[Image: Hm0HXV4.jpg]

[Image: Autumn-Four.png]

I haven't played the others but I think I may get this one.
I highly recommend atleast playing Cold Steel 1 and 2 before 3, because 3 continues from the previous 2 games plotline and some characters. its a direct sequel.
There's no point in playing Sen III without having played Sen I and II. You can play it without the Sora, Ao, and Zero, but you'll miss a lot of the worlds building, previous characters, and total world view of it. Sen and Sen II are really just 1 game to begin with.

[Image: Autumn-Four.png]

as everyone said play Sen 1 and 2 they're great games Smile
There's no heart without you
[Image: qZtuz2B.png]

Problem is, Sen 1 and 2 is on a different platform than Sen 3. Sad
I'd like to, but
1. Don't have ps3 or vita.
2. 3 games is too much for me. I usually stop playing in the middle of the second or first game :/

Maybe I'll watch the first two on youtube or something.

Andy Chan Wrote:Problem is, Sen 1 and 2 is on a different platform than Sen 3. [Image: sad.png]

Yea, same.
^I mean it's a problem for you, because it's on a different platform. I own both PS3 and PS4, so the last PS3 game I bought was Sen 2, actually.

If you want a playthrough video, might I recommend... mine? Big Grin
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL...h0SSXTI1uh

I didn't bother to record the second game, though, for my sanity.
(06-02-2017, 11:08 AM)Andy Chan Wrote: ^I mean it's a problem for you, because it's on a different platform. I own both PS3 and PS4, so the last PS3 game I bought was Sen 2, actually.

If you want a playthrough video, might I recommend... mine? Big Grin
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL...h0SSXTI1uh

I didn't bother to record the second game, though, for my sanity.

100 videos :o
I don't think I can watch all that, that's like four 2 season anime.
Maybe I wait for the game to come out and see if it's something I can jump in the middle of since usually they have some sort of recap when they change consoles. I know it won't be the pure way to play it, but it's better than nothing.