antibiotics online

antibiotics online
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Sen no Kiseki General
Dumping if in-case anyone is interested.

The Legend of Heroes - Sen no Kiseki III ~ Full Color Artbook
[Image: l7rdrKJm.jpg]
https://www.mediafire.com/file/oeaga6a0w...rtbook.zip
[Image: bjIu2Uk.jpg]
^Whoa, thank you very much! Big Grin
Remember back in Sen III when Fie was broken as Fuck? Falcom did.

Only now thanks to Master Quartz subbing she counters at 20-30,000 fucking damage. This shit was hilarious.

[Image: bNTzhAL.jpg]
[Image: GztVF6a.jpg]

[Image: Autumn-Four.png]

On the subject of the story, there's also a very important thing that isn't directly involved in the ending or overall final scenes.

Spoiler Show
.....Musee. Even at the end of Sen III we have no goddamn clue what the hell her deal is, other then it's something big. Besides being the new head of the Cayne (or whatever its spelled family), she  still has something big being hidden besids that, to the point where even Rean can't figure her out and he says she always seems to be 2 steps ahead of everything. She also seemingly knew everything that was going to happen in end to Sen III. From the palace, to Ashe killing the emperor, etc.

Not only that, the ending reveals that not only is Aueriella working directly for her, but also that Musse is also Vita's new sponsor.

In other news, the rumors are that this weeks magazine scans will reveal Sen I and II PS4, and Tokyo Xanadu 2.

All aboard the Sen III Money train!
Destination: Tears, despair, and phantom pain you'll never get over! #Jusis

[Image: FqDHrHM.jpg]
Or if you Ys guy, Destination NISA!

>Altina''s panties have her Rabbit Emblem on them

........ya know, Considering it's under 3 other layers of costume data, (Jacketed, skirt and tights) not to mention that its practically impossible to ever see upskirt shots in this game because Falcom locks vertical camera movement below the Z axis without some sort of super specific wall or mounting exploit, the attention to detail is actually pretty damn...well, detailed. I knew it was something from using the Horse canera, but I thought it was just a generic ribbon.

[Image: 0Od1g8L.jpg]

Also...fuck. I just deleted G Gen Revo, and probably Srw as well....now I have to get Arthur?
[Image: LBtlUzG.jpg]

Falcoms financial results briefing  confirmed Sen no Kiseki I and II ports for PS4 confirmed to be out by September 2018!

Likewise, Sen no Kiseki IV also to be Confirmed for a release by September 2018.

Likewise, Cold Steel is still a stupid name.

Likewise lol to whoever kept saying Sen IV would take 3 years

I don't understand how part 4 could take 4 years in development if it uses the same engine as part 3? Its obvious its the 2nd half of part 3 like part 2 was to part 1.

Well... time to see who is going to release these games in the US... XSeed it won't be too hard for part 1 and part 2 since they are doing the PC port now and can have a easy time negotiating for the PS4 port. I'm guessing part 1 and 2 might be bundled into 1 game. Although outside of DLC I wonder what they can add that is actually new content for the PS4 version.
(11-06-2017, 11:43 AM)Top Nep Wrote: All aboard the Sen III Money train!
Destination: Tears, despair, and phantom pain you'll never get over! #Jusi

>Altina''s panties have her Rabbit Emblem on them

........ya know, Considering  it's under 3 other layers of costume data, (Jacketed, skirt and tights) not to mention that its practically impossible to ever see upskirt shots in this game because Falcom locks vertical camera movement below the Z axis without some sort of super specific wall or mounting exploit, the attention to detail is actually pretty damn...well, detailed. I knew it was something from using the Horse canera, but I thought it was just a generic ribbon.

Also...fuck. I just deleted G Gen Revo, and probably Srw as well....now I have to get Arthur?
[Image: LBtlUzG.jpg]

is that Million Arthur? i tried looked boring

Kiseki has a mobage Nep, you can try Akatsuki no Kiseki, but i don't think they have Sen II characters yet, i have a friend that plays it
There's no heart without you
[Image: qZtuz2B.png]

2ch infos came out yesterday.

"Sen no Kiseki Kai -Thors Military Academy S1204- "

Set for PS4 on March 8th (3980 JPY).
-Higher resolution graphics,
-Added functionalities,
-improved audio quality
-save data transfer from PS3/Vita.

Fal-chan posted the details for the data transfer.
https://twitter.com/nihonfalcom/status/9...4928200704

Basically you get outfits, Mira, sepis, max bond point etc but it won't be a true cross save.

Bonuses for those of Sen III master race and cross save from ps3/Vita for Sen I.

https://gematsu.com/2017/11/legend-heroe...ch-8-japan

A friend of mone at the guild was Reading the interview with Kondou regarding the spoilers, some notable info so far that he has read and confirmed for himself

Spoiler Show
Quote:Kishin related
-The black one is indeed special and Kondou suggesting that the Gold one is also the same
-The pilot of the Gold is someone we already know (and suggesting that we shouldn't really only use hair color to determine the candidate lol)
-Being dead people or have died is not necessarily the condition to become the Riser
-Valimar 2nd form is indeed the same 2nd form that Ordine had displayed, it's a feedback from the pilot and not strictly restricted to just Rean and Crow (suggesting the other Kishins might have something similar too)

Gnome and Witch related
-Alberich is not really immortal, but passing down his personality to new body
-Roselia is indeed something pretty close to immortality because she is not human
-Crow is not really being "resurrected", his revival might involve the same method as the others like Rutger and Arianrhod
-Georg name being same as Georg Weissman is not completely coming out of nowhere, there is a reason behind it