antibiotics online

antibiotics online
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Sen no Kiseki General
but next game its on Calvard we may see more robots on the future tough
There's no heart without you
[Image: qZtuz2B.png]

Probably nothing major since the Kishins are Erebonian only, and Vali-kun alone made one of their major armies retreat single handedly. Plus now that Osbourn has 3 to 4 Kishins, Cedric as his pawn, and the black mist causing all citizens (Mainly the dumb ones ) go crazy with rage+ Osbourns drsft, Calvard probably won't stand much of a chance on its own without help.

Chances are, Aurelia and the rest of Thors will be rebelling along with Class VII, as we already say in the final battles.

[Image: Autumn-Four.png]

On her time Estelle and Joshua toke out robots with their bare hands, they can do it again and they traveled to Calvard.

Kiseki IV Estelle Returns when?

Calvard is the only time they can. IIRC Joshua was banned from entering Erbonia. They way they were often referenced, alone with Lloyd I'm half expecting the start or Sen IV to be Lead by Siegfried/Altina and VII crew with the old Kiseki mains showing up lititle by little.

Also fun tidbit about The black Kishin. Alberich refers to it as "Master", and is the only Kishin never mentioned in any of the black history books.

FINALLY!
AND 3 days before I come back from my trip.
[Image: PThr942.jpg]

That artwork and focus on those 2 alone, ♡

To be honest I haven't started even 1 yet, I just decided I will start with one when SnK4 get's announced (won't make the wait as bad :p )
All things considered, I really loved how many of the old Thors academy students came back to help out new Thors and Rean. And not The Old Class VII crew, but the NPCs like Mint, Vivi, Becky, etc. It was nice seeing them all grown up. Some of them really were nemorable To me. But not Bridget????

Likewise I felt Sen III did a much better Job of letting you get to know more about the new Thors branch students then Sen I & II did.

People like Tatiana, Vallerie, Maya, Zessica, that creepy fuck Freddy, Louise, etc. They really grew on me as well. They were all my precious (and often hot) Students. Especially Vallerie.

Also overall, the new Class VII was far better developed then the old Class VII ever was. It was a good Idea to only give Rean 3 students at the start, giving them more time for themselves develop,Flesh out, and grow closet to their characters. (Albeit Altina's full growth won't really happen till Sen IV),

And then once that happened To add in the other 2. They couldn't have as much development as the other 3 due to important plot reasons we don't know of yet, but they

Where as Old Class VII.....I'll be honest, I never cared about Makias, Gaius, Elliot or even Alisa and Emma. There was just too many members too Soon at the start to really give them each a decent amount of time and development. Plus some like Makias and Gaius were just boring overall.

Even in Sen III, they were still Kinda meh. Sure Gaius had his big reveal, but it happened so late in the game I didn't really care. The Reveal about Thomas was more WTF then Gaius'.

It's not to say Old Class VII were Bad characters themselves, they're just...not interesting enough I guess is the best way to put it. They COULD in Sen IIi, interesting, but not when the plot already had more important stuff to focus on. Albeit the stuff with Gaius in the Highlands should not Have been a simple "How I spent my summer vacation " moment.

The final Dungeon though, probably would have have been better if
Spoiler Show
it was just Kurt, Musee, Juuna and Rean. They obviously had to have their time to shine as the old Class VII, but so much felt forced and not unimportant.

The only Old Class VII members that really had an issue to take care of was Fie with Rutger, Alisa with Sharon, and Jusis with Millium and Rufus. Elliot, Makius, Gaius, Emma, etc weren't really needed.

And even then, Alisa''s thing with her father was never even brought up in the final area

Plus from a game play standpoint, I hated having to reswap quartz every damn floor.

i was more familiarized with the old characters, and toke me a while to like the new ones, i didn't really eaten Altina drama well till the very last chapter, and i cared more for another character than her, i mean Altina barely did anything on Sen I and II.

i don't know if it was a better game than Sen II, its hard to assume that for me

That's because Altina didn't exist in Sen I, and in 2 was an antagonist. Altina''s real development won't reach its peak untIl IV, wheNE shell ultimatelyu derstand why Millium did what she did.

So what is this ogre power that Rean has? Is it the same power that McBurn has? Does Osborne have the power too?