antibiotics online

antibiotics online
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Is There Too Much Anime Being Made?
There is currently over 80 weekly anime airing on television right now, not including OVA's and Movies according to this article:
http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/answerma...30/.109275

Where do you think the Anime industry is going from here?
Not just the simple view about Quantity VS Quality.
It's not going anywhere, in my view. People will choose what to watch and determine the course of the success of a show, whether its shit or great.
I'm not concerned one bit. Not like quality magically appears if that 80 was reduced to 40.
Well when i was a kid i always saw those magazines showing anime it looked like something from "other world" from me, i was never a girl with too much interest in cartoons and stuff, just reading, however for some reason i grew up into a Teen that watched anime, but what interested me on that time was Neon Genesis Evangelion.

it was totally different from anything that i had watched, the craft of the characters was great, and trying to understand what was really happening was a work for me and my friends mind, after this we watched Serial Experiments Lain, them Ghost in the Shell.

there was something on some of the old Gundam Shows, that "something" is there, its like it a had a proper soul, it was better wrote and fells more "natural".

nowadays majority of the anime lack this "soul", they are copies of what i already watched with different characters, make no mistake write a good story its no easy feat, majority of the anime nowadays are bad, because they are just copying, what was the last great anime that you watched? Code Geass Akito? maybe Gundam Unicorn for some? Kill la Kill?

reducing the number would not do much there's still market what you should do its be selective by year we don't have more than 2 or 3 interesting shows, a pain its that those good shows are sacrificed in the name of bad anime spam.

it also don't help that people are so little selective over what they watch.
There's no heart without you
[Image: qZtuz2B.png]

Anime is just another medium for a story and entertainment. It's just that you can go so much frather using anime compared to the limitations of real life shows and budjets, limitations on vision, etc. Plus now a days there are far more shows out there because thanks to modern communication, media, internet, etc it's far easier to find talent and opportunities to young small time authors, as we've seen with the large increase in the last decade with light novels and small time Manga getting animations, that in the past no one would have ever even noticed.

Now we have shows like KonoSuba, GATE, Log Horizon, That started off as simple ideas someone posted on 2ch as web novels and concepts that were liked by fans, that are given a chance.

It's not a matter of "Is there too much anime" but rather, "How much of it is good anime".

[Image: Autumn-Four.png]

^Well said.
I only watched WWW://Working!! and Drifters this season.
Might watch IBO 2, but maybe.
(12-05-2016, 09:39 AM)Mai Wrote: Well when i was a kid i always saw those magazines showing anime it looked like something from "other world" from me, i was never a girl with too much interest in cartoons and stuff, just reading, however for some reason i grew up into a Teen that watched anime, but what interested me on that time was Neon Genesis Evangelion.

it was totally different from anything that i had watched, the craft of the characters was great, and trying to understand what was really happening was a work for me and my friends mind, after this we watched Serial Experiments Lain, them Ghost in the Shell.

there was something on some of the old Gundam Shows, that "something" is there, its like it a had a proper soul, it was better wrote and fells more "natural".

nowadays majority of the anime lack this "soul", they are copies of what i already watched with different characters, make no mistake write a good story its no easy feat, majority of the anime nowadays are bad, because they are just copying, what was the last great anime that you watched? Code Geass Akito? maybe Gundam Unicorn for some? Kill la Kill?

reducing the number would not do much there's still market what you should do its be selective by year we don't have more than 2 or 3 interesting shows, a pain its that those good shows are sacrificed in the name of bad anime spam.

I really enjoyed your post, and I agree with what you're saying, Especially the "soul" part. You can call that what gives a certain title the right to be called a "classic". I think the last shows that left me with a strong and positive memory were Big-O, Eva and Code Geass. Are they classics? I don't know, but it's something I'm sure I will remember for a long time.
(12-05-2016, 09:39 AM)Mai Wrote: Well when i was a kid i always saw those magazines showing anime it looked like something from "other world" from me, i was never a girl with too much interest in cartoons and stuff, just reading, however for some reason i grew up into a Teen that watched anime, but what interested me on that time was Neon Genesis Evangelion.

The original Gundam is superior to just about every one of its predecessors. I did like Seed somewhat because it really feels like a modern MSG.

I am just about through with watching Zeta, and even it seems to be missing something.