antibiotics online

antibiotics online
Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Super Robot Wars BX Blogness
(03-12-2017, 05:26 AM)Mai Wrote: its better for the healthy of the board that i stop this thread so i will do it,its not like anyone will play BX these days anyway Tongue

also I'm not a native English speaker, hence why my English its so weird, so i'm sorry, i know how Native English speakers are proud on their language and hate it when its wrong wrote.

...I'm not telling you to stop, though. I'm just saying that you spell it that way, so in the future, you'll know.
X-O Friend ID:  186471287
By all means, please continue your playthrough. It's fun to read because I don't really own a 3DS, let alone SRW on it. Big Grin
I will try to do better wit the grammar, but please don't expect much ^^'

Youta wakes ups inside the Nadesico, he is on the recovery block of the ship, he is greeted by Kyo sister who happens to be a nurse, he ask for Fallsaber, he is allright and already fixed, he don't know much about the robot that attacked them, but that he is a sentient mecha as well, its pointed out that they couldn't trace its AI, Yuki is still on bad shape.

[Image: vJhUgQ1.png]

On another place Rhidde is with a boy called JoJo, there a huge wall on front of them (at least i think that's a wall..) Doris asks Audrey from where she comes from, Mineva answer that she born on space colonies, and points out that this place is strange, a old man approach Zeon Princess and talks that they have a sub-terrain domain here is this island (this is the island that appeared out of nowhere remember? the one full of sentient robots), JoJo believes that Rhidde is Mineva Knight, and he is a knight as well, Rhidde don't quite get it, after a huge staircase we arrive at a camp, there we find a girl that probably was named by Megimin from Konosuba, her name is Chururu, also the name the place those characters came from its Arst (??? don't quote me on names, like i said i don't know the romanization of those) Chururu its with another Knight gundam.

this time Knight Alex, he was also here on this place for sometime Yu recognize him as being one of Knight Gundam friends because of course, Mineva its quite confused about the existence of the chibby gundams (i'm too).

on another place a shabby man called err... Malder (i think its that), is giving order to his subordinates, Hy its to join troops and attack the campsite now (or something like that)

back to the camp we know that the people of this place fight with Panzers, and also they think that Gorg its one of those, so we might find more about him on a certain place, so we decide to go to a extra suspect cave along with some old mans, Rhidde and Alex are outside in case of something goes wrong, Audrey ask for them and etc, Doris points out to Audrey that this place has some strange phenomenon happening, and its probably source of this island strangeness, we find Gorg there, Yu calls for it, as he see us the big robot goes out.

a mysterious girl in red hair watches us she is probably a stalker, who follow woman and children into caves anyway?
[Image: bw6eg6k.png]

inside the cave Audrey finds a strange room, clearly man made, and there's a robot there that Jojo found, Doris tries to go into the thing, and the previous pilot body is there, surprise the guy is dead (now we G Gundam? O_O) as Doris screams Yu goes to check on her, Audrey ask wtf is happening because she had enough of robots going crazy on her lifespam, but that's only the beginning Gorg goes out of the cavern by itself letting the girls there on foot, JoJo says that the name of that Panzer is Galiant and the tittle of the map spoil us.

Map 13: Galient Awakens.

In Fact something WAS happening outside, never distrust you friendly giant robot, Hy arrived with some weird mecha, this game is fun, its full of weird mecha, Rhidde is there alongside Alex, and i was right its was a wall!

Gorg goes out of the cave to help Rhidde and Alex to take out the panzers, and he is apparently a little out of control.

well the map itself don't look hard there's 9 enemies and 3 units on our side, those are all new units save for Gorg, but Delta Plus comes full upgraded already, it should provide no problem, Knight Alex has 3 attacks and sightly lower status than his other friend, Gorg gained a new attack this time ranged, i do believe that each unit can take 3 Panzers easily and no strategy will be needed.

Objective: Enemies RIP

Game over: RIP Alex,RIP Rhidde,RIP Yu

[Image: r978xF1.png]

~

As good as it is to overpower the enemies that are pretty weak on this map, you should take care with Knight Alex, he have a very high damage output and dodge, but very little hp and armor, also since Delta Plus and Alex are strangely strong i suppose they will not join us permanently after this so its better to not let them hog all the xps from the enemies let some kills for Yu

[Image: 9heLlvm.png]
i love this animations with a sense of speed that some of those portable games have

The boss have around 30k hp, but its not that hard, all the units are pretty strong and he don't have a good change to hit you, i dueled him with Knight Alex while finished the other grunts with the other 2 it was not hard, animations still look pretty impressive for a portable game at this point.

[Image: XKmykRt.png]

After this the boss heal himself, and a huge number of reinforcements appears, among them Lucca and Klan, Hy is finally here, he orders and all out attack the bombardment make everyone goes on defensive the panzers from the enemies destroy the walls to enter the cave.

inside the cave JoJo and Audrey sense things exploding outside, JoJo wonders if the only way its going inside Galient, he goes inside thanks to a little help of our stalker, he them goes out destroying the 2 panzers and the boss after it, reinforcements arrives to us like it should.

Alto recognizes Klan and Lucca and will convince them to come back to SMS (or something), the objective changes to don't let Alto be destroyed, and to complete the mission destroy Hy.

~~

now our 3 starter units are in a pretty bad position and it might be better to make them go back in formation if they survive the next turn that is.

there's a lot of enemies, you can ignore Lucca and Klan for now, just fight the other enemies they are not tough enough to destroy your units but are on awesome number, some numbers have axes but they fire beams out of them

[Image: dmq2ZK9.png]

i was surprised by that lol.

after the battle Hy is defeated and try to retreats JoJo pursuit him and hit his unit making him retreat, Lucca and Klan retreats with their new boss, when Ozma appears and challenge Alto to a duel, Alto its hit and its puzzles about what its happening, Ozma also retreats after covering the others.

back at the camp the people think that JoJo its now some hero or something, Alto and Yuki (she recovered) are puzzles about Alto friends, them Alisha suspects that maybe they have no other option, and our mysterious stalker appears and say that she knows where the S.M.S is and we will be going there next apparently.

after this i won some option that i think that its unique to BX i can set up some characters as Strategists of the team, amount them Flit,Falsaber, and the Dunbine ship captain, seems like they give different bonus on the maps i might see more of this feature.

turns out that Soma and Alelujah are still with us, and they have something to ask, map ends.
There's no heart without you
[Image: qZtuz2B.png]

(03-13-2017, 06:53 AM)Mai Wrote: Arst (??? don't quote me on names, like i said i don't know the romanization of those)

Malder (i think its that)

It is Arst, actually. And you're close with the guy, it's an L/R shift - he's Marder (like Murder, only with an a).

Quote:a mysterious girl in red hair watches us she is probably a stalker, who follow woman and children into caves anyway?

Best Girl.

Quote:Hy arrived with some weird mecha, this game is fun, its full of weird mecha

also since Delta Plus and Alex are strangely strong i suppose they will not join us permanently after this

some numbers have axes but they fire beams out of them

[Image: dmq2ZK9.png]

i was surprised by that lol.

Galient mech designs are all really good. The show is by the same guy as Dougram, VOTOMS, and Layzner, and he does amazing designs. Wait until you see the Zaureru and the Monocot.

Actually Knight Alex is joining now. He's technically the weakest of the SD units, but only slightly and he does support. You get Fencer Zeta in IIRC the really early 20s (he's with Celestial Being, he would have shown on an earlier route split), Warrior ZZ is hanging out with J from Gaogaigar, and Wizard Nu... Well, you'll see.

Quote:after this i won some option that i think that its unique to BX i can set up some characters as Strategists of the team, amount them Flit,Falsaber, and the Dunbine ship captain, seems like they give different bonus on the maps i might see more of this feature.

it's from UX. Though in UX, it really wasn't a choice system, it was "use Kongming/Zhuge Liang every time unless the secrets require otherwise."

...speaking of which, you are getting secrets, right?
X-O Friend ID:  186471287
I really don't know if I'm triggering secrets the only thing that i'm doing its beating the bosses with the main characters of the series, but i do believe that i triggered some of them.
There's no heart without you
[Image: qZtuz2B.png]

This should help you
http://akurasu.net/wiki/Super_Robot_Wars/BX/Secrets
You need them all to get to fight the True final boss, tough (the flags start with stage 9 so you are still in time to go back without losing much progress).