antibiotics online

antibiotics online
Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Random Talk (Whenever In Doubt)
That's a big change, good luck!
[Image: Lancerow.png]
Goodluck, bro. I knowhow it is to feel the pressures of age when career takes a wrong turn past your prime. But I hope we still get to hear from you every now and then.  Smile
Funk you, photobucket.
And take your bloody /P500 with you
Good luck on the move!

Random
About time I use the authorization I got from my doctor to schedule my physical therapy appointments. A few weeks back they discovered I
Had signs of arthritis in my lower back, which is what was killing me.

There's times when I'll bend over to pick something up, and once I bend at a certain angle I feel immense pain and or feel like falling to the ground .

[Image: Autumn-Four.png]

(08-16-2017, 11:45 PM)Oggy Ten Wrote: Goodluck, bro. I knowhow it is to feel the pressures of age when career takes a wrong turn past your prime. But I hope we still get to hear from you every now and then.  Smile

The worst part for me is the fact I NEVER had a serious work (other than selling used stuff in the internet) after I graduated from University. and I'm pretty lucky my family has some money, otherwise we had ended up screwed.

Buy my mother will turn up 58 this month as well, and age is starting to shown to her, and I cannot always depend from her, because, in the case she dies, I will likely end screwed like many people from my family who never bothered to think about that. Unfortunately, being older than 35 in Mexico and with a speech problem is normally a death sentence here. The only way I can solve the whole thing is to move to another country, even if that means sacrificing my culture, my current way of life, my family and my friends.

Obviously enough, this is not a complete sure thing, since we need to do lots of research first if Vancouver could be a nice place to live for us, and maybe I could find a good job here after all, but I need to do something now and do it fast!
Was it only me or was the site down for sometimes yesterday?!
Yes it was down. I got some SQL error thingy.