antibiotics online

antibiotics online
Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Random Talk (Whenever In Doubt)
Fight it. TOEI is being too protective over their stuff to the point they had a representative go to the Team Four Star's booth on a con and told them to take down some posters made by shark robot and from them.
[Image: maxresdefault.jpg]
"俺のこの手が光って唸る お前を倒せと輝き叫ぶ!"
So my Internet decided that it's a good idea to have a download speed of 64Kbps yesterday. What is this, the 90's?!? Can't even watch YouTube, and the system update in my PS4 (300MB something) takes around 60 hours to finish.

Gee, might as well call it dead.
This reminded me of my teens. Had to live with a 16kbs modem for 2 years while my friends have 56kbps cos I never ask my folks for anything due to my being distant from them.
Funk you, photobucket.
And take your bloody /P500 with you
Hey Oggy, your photobucket doesn't show anymore.
Looks like ANN got hacked.
Sorry my sig is ugly now lol. I'm always too tired to do anything. I got the new mobo and cpu for my pc but im still not done with a few minor bumps. Atm, it seems one of my ram is dead, the mobo cannot recognize my usb wifi probly because it's too obsolete and I don't have both the cash and time to get a LAN cable of customized length to cover the distance. Always too tired Big Grin

And it's been a slow sunday at Online Tekken. None of the guys were online when I played this morning

Edit: btw, anybody can recomend a free but permanent pic hosting site. Photobucket is an antique from the past but I'm too lazy to bother so I kept using it. But it seems I really got to part ways with it now
Funk you, photobucket.
(08-13-2017, 08:59 PM)Oggy Ten Wrote: Edit: btw, anybody can recomend a free but permanent pic hosting site. Photobucket is an antique from the past but I'm too lazy to bother so I kept using it. But it seems I really got to part ways with it now

http://imgur.com/
Thanks, fam Smile
Funk you, photobucket.
My family and me are planning to move to Canada, probably to Vancouver, since both the economic and social situation in my country seems to going for the worse and the fact I need to do something else in my life. Otherwise, I could regret it later.

I'm turning 39 next week and I'm not a young man anymore, and I need a desperate change of priorities. The fact I'm a stutterer makes VERY HARD to find a job here in Mexico for me and I maybe need to find a steady job in another country, so I'm not going to waste any other chance anymore.