antibiotics online

antibiotics online
Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Random Talk (Whenever In Doubt)
My condolences really,

Anyway, it passed, you are fine now, hope you will always be and your family too, you are making one yourself, i don't pretend that i know what happened to you but i've seen this, over and over again.

I'll be brief, without going into details, just you make sure that you remember this: ""Our relation with our parents is a story we write and our children "Will" read it for us"", i guarantee you.

Respect or pretend to be respectful to them, nothing good will come from anything otherwise, thats a fact.
Sorry for being direct but it had to be said.
I wish you and your family all the best.
Amazon apparently canceled my Persona 5 Take Your heart edition pre-order.

Without notifying me.

DAMMIT.
[Image: Khrysler_Jerikho.png]
Vincent, that is profound. I can't say I can heed the advice but from within my heart, the gesture is very much appreciated. To see that I really got friends here. Quite something. This really is our little corner in the internet.
[Image: tycy5266cc.jpg]
Last week I thought to myself, "I think this chicken recipe will taste good with fish." Ended up discovering the recipe for sardines. Today I tried it again with tomatoes and they taste different from one without tomatoes so now I got two recipes for sardines Big Grin
So I was playing something and used the noun "monster(s)" to refer to ugly enemy creatures who are minions of an evil lord... Then it got me thinking, society has become so sensitive maybe one of these days it will be considered offensive to call AI opponents "monsters" ha!

Anyway, Since it can record at maximum length 60 minute vids plus editing options, I'm really seeing some use for the PS4 share function. It's ok if games have restricted scenes I'm really just interested in molesting ai units and uploading evidence of my crimes in Youtube  Big Grin
I need to do some recovering training today half of my muscles hurt @_@

wonder if there's massage houses on this city, also my cooking skills have been improving as of late, i'm been trying my hands on easy cooking recipes and its been working for most of time.
There's no heart without you
[Image: qZtuz2B.png]