Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Random Talk (Whenever In Doubt)
Do you know where
I'm all around the world these days
Maybe i'm near him too LOL
I do, yes, but I've already said as much as I'm comfortable saying. Smile
[Image: DragenGD.png]
If i really wanted to know, i would've asked the man himself.

BTW, just came to my mind from the nostalgia topic, anyone here remember the nickname of the guy who ran a model kits shop in HK?
He used to have a section/main topic in the old board, is he still with us?
(01-29-2018, 01:28 PM)Vincent Wrote: If i really wanted to know, i would've asked the man himself.

BTW, just came to my mind from the nostalgia topic, anyone here remember the nickname of the guy who ran a model kits shop in HK?
He used to have a section/main topic in the old board, is he still with us?

Found him on facebook last month.

https://www.facebook.com/SoulofRyu

He's still running Tendou Toys
Oh yeah, Tendou Toys!
Try inviting him here, not as a seller, but as an SRW fan. Big Grin
Where is he though?
Do you have his contacts?
Isn't that his facebook?
So  a dog's tooth grazed my left ring finger. It's pretty tiny only a 2cm scratch but there was blood. I haven't checked with my doc for my bad gene disease so I figured maybe it's a good time to do so so I can show her my scratch. Well she told me even scratches like this need to be treated nowadays. So I took it to the local clinic.
Good news, shots are free.
Bad news, I can't drink til this is over. And they didn't even tell me that. Damn public service. Good thing I know a thing or 2.
Mega Nutrients
Don't drink at all if you can, this could be a good start as any.
Thanks but I'm ok with alcohol. I love the smell of beer I always sniff and wallow in the smell before putting it on my lips or the throat burning sensation of harder ones. 

I enjoy drinking until tipsy but not til drunk. My philosophy is you miss out on all the fun by the time you get drunk and hangover sucks plus the notion of being dehydrated is a no for someone who is health-conscious.

Also since I love alcohol there came times when I wonder wether I can turn into an alcoholic but it never happened. Me and alcohol has this love-hate relationship like twice I've gone years without missing it. Or years drinking it occasionally with a select few. Or a whole year drinking every other day. Or like nowadays drinking solo. My guess is alcoholism is genetic and psychological
Mega Nutrients