antibiotics online

antibiotics online
Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Random Talk (Whenever In Doubt)
"Batoto will be closing down permanently. Jan 18, 2018
The domain bato.to will be auctioned off through sedo."

Whaaattttt.....
Due to coincidence, today in two very different places, I heard the song "Always" by Erasure.
High school, infatuation and adolescence nostalgia Big Grin
Mega Nutrients
(01-11-2018, 09:22 PM)Vincent Wrote:
(01-11-2018, 02:19 AM)Khrysler Jerikho Wrote: Heading back to Japan in 2 weeks for EVO Japan

Gotta get some practice in

Which  title are you competing in?

Signed up for King of Fighters XIV. 

(01-12-2018, 07:53 AM)Oggy Ten Wrote: ^^^ Yea I didnt know u play pro Big Grin

I'm not really a pro per se, but I do join tournaments too aside from being a tournament organizer locally.  And me and my friends wouldn't really let the chance of joining an EVO slip by now that there's an offshoot outside of the US.

And the tournament organizer in me would like to experience a big, world-class event like this just to compare and see how we can improve things in the local scene  Big Grin
[Image: Khrysler_Jerikho.png]
I love KOF, wish you the best of luck.
Post some matches please.

Whats your nickname in the tournament btw?
Its been a fun week for me, my Mitsubishi Eclipse that I drove for 11 years the engine is completely dead and will cost $3000 to replace with labor so I can't do that... gonna have to either donate or scrap it. Atleast I can finally get a new car.

And if that wasn't enough, what I thought was muscle spasm on my right side was actually a lower rib sprain caused by me holding in a big sneeze... it hurts when I cough and sneeze a lot and some discomfort moving around.... gonna take 6 weeks to recover according to my doctor...

Oh well... that's life for you.
(01-20-2018, 07:19 AM)yazi Wrote: And if that wasn't enough, what I thought was muscle spasm on my right side was actually a lower rib sprain caused by me holding in a big sneeze...

O_O

Well guess I'll always be sneezing loudly and openly in public from now on
I think I scrolled past something sneeze related a few days ago where someone blew out his own throat by holding in a sneeze. Doesn't seem possible but who knows. I try to sneeze into the crook of my elbow. DAB = Destroy All Bacteria.
[Image: DragenGD.png]
I remember that article, he ruptured some parts of his inner throat. Some people sneeze very hard, me being one of them. So yeah people, never hold in your sneezes, but its pretty hard to control in certain situations... like when you're driving...
(01-19-2018, 11:19 PM)Vincent Wrote: I love KOF, wish you the best of luck.
Post some matches please.

Whats your nickname in the tournament btw?

It's NTR|Khrysler Jerikho

I'm actually looking forward to going 0-2, I've never experienced high quality KOF play outside of that one casual match I had with GO1 back in Manila Cup... plus I have Gatoray in my bracket lol

I'll try to record as much as I can, probably alternating between the tourney matches and the 3.0 version demo that they will be on the opposite hall
[Image: Khrysler_Jerikho.png]
Here's one guy already rooting for you bro. Show em the guts of us older guys lolol Big Grin
Mega Nutrients