antibiotics online

antibiotics online
Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Random Talk (Whenever In Doubt)
Check out the latest action short film we made, guys! In commemoration of Daredevil season 2:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=moez2NiJ...e=youtu.be
Aw, Boota, that was crazy fun. The Star Wars video was super fun too. Awesome stuff, dude.
(03-22-2016, 05:38 PM)OmegaZero Wrote: Aw, Boota, that was crazy fun. The Star Wars video was super fun too. Awesome stuff, dude.

I agree, your Star Wars video is really good.

BTW. Did you use your voice in the Kylo Ren one, or it was dubbed over?
Thanks very much OmegaZero and Technical Monkey!

Technical Monkey, that was my voice we used for Kylo Ren.
(03-24-2016, 02:39 PM)Greato Boota Wrote: Thanks very much OmegaZero and Technical Monkey!

Technical Monkey, that was my voice we used for Kylo Ren.

OK, thanks for your answer!

Changing the topic a bit, I need some help from someone who can speak Japanese:

I'm writting an story involving furries and since one of the human characters is Japanese, he calls them using a specific term from Japanese language. The problem here is there's two words in Japanese for describing an antropomorphic animal in formal terms: One is "Gijin" (擬人) and the other is "Juujin" (獣人). There's also the word "kemono" (translated as a "beast"), but in this case I think that word could not be applied for them, because it could sound in-universe like a offensive ethnic slur. Which of those two words could be the correct one for describing them?
Juujin is the better choice as it literally means "beastman". It's also Japanese for therianthrope. Another way of reading 獣人 is kemonobito, which sounds more archaic and formal. In the kemono genre of Japanese art, the anthropomorphic characters are usually called juujin.

Gijin means something like "simulation of a person". It doesn't specify what is simulating a human being. It can be a rock person, a water person, a tree person, etc.
(03-25-2016, 01:31 PM)Garou Wrote: Juujin is the better choice as it literally means "beastman". It's also Japanese for therianthrope. Another way of reading 獣人 is kemonobito, which sounds more archaic and formal. In the kemono genre of Japanese art, the anthropomorphic characters are usually called juujin.

Gijin means something like "simulation of a person". It doesn't specify what is simulating a human being. It can be a rock person, a water person, a tree person, etc.

OK, I see. Thanks for the answer!!! Smile
The Internet is evil.
https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/the-...g-careers/

This is why I don't really like social media. If you have a different opinion, people will gather mob and shot you down. If you did something 'interesting', people will mob together, dig deeper, and smear your name even further.

Demonic people they are.

So Internet took her to hell. But she's going even deeper. Take back everything she's lost. She's already a demon.
I need some help regarding virtual keyboards for PC, especially for Windows 7:

I'm writing a story in English and I normally I'm writting it in my smartphone since the virtual keyboard allows me to fix any mistake regarding English spelling and grammar easier than if I were writing without it. Can someone recommend me a good, free, virtual keyboard with autopredict for Windows 7, so I can write my story in my PC?
Isn't that sort of thing is usually handled by the word processor?
I think Microsoft Office can do that.
(Disclaimer: I actually hated when something is trying to be smart and feed words into my document)