antibiotics online

antibiotics online
Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Random Talk (Whenever In Doubt)
Enjoy your trip buddy.
One question: How much does a set of Go and Mahjong usually cost in Japan? Since my younger siblings are going on vacation next year for there and I would like them to bring me those two board games and I'd like to know what the average price is for both of them in Japanese stores.
50$ more or less not more than 70$ for the basic set of Go
There's no heart without you
[Image: qZtuz2B.png]

(09-21-2017, 10:11 PM)Mai Wrote: 50$ more or less not more than  70$ for the basic set of Go

And what about mahjong sets?
i can't help you with the mahjong set price i really don't know for how much it sells these days
There's no heart without you
[Image: qZtuz2B.png]

So we was watching this episode of Grimm that's an obvious homage to Friday the 13th. We were having a good time pointing out similarities and laughing at certain points specially since the episode's bad guy reeeally resembled Trevor from GTA5. From the way he dressess and un-dresses being drunk and just being himself. The funnier part is when his profile showed up in the police computer, the mugshot looked like one made from GTA graphics Big Grin
Anyway, in the story it became night and teenagers were chilling beside the lake (like they usually do in Camp Crystal Lake), girl removes her top and goes for a swim. Her boyfriend proceeds to follow her and I was like, "lol the guy kinda resembled Kevin Bacon maybe it's also intentional haha" then the girl adressed her as "Kevin"! The household burst with laughter Big Grin Big Grin
Needless to say, just like the 80's Kevin, the Grimm Kevin got murdered...
Funk you, photobucket.
And take your bloody /P500 with you
Just got back from Japan and already planning another trip back for EVO Japan lol
[Image: Khrysler_Jerikho.png]
Is the site working right?
I hit refresh and all the boards turned green like if someone posted. Then I notice it said stuff like mod tools and admin settings at the top and I saw that I was logged in as Orochi. I don't know if it was actually his/her account or just a visual bug because the first thing I did was to hit the log out button. It didn't log me out, but when I went back to the board I was in my account again.
Works fine here.

Edit: Wait, I spoke too soon.
[Image: _top3wuyh.jpg]
WTF, is that a real login, or just visual error?
[Image: Lancerow.png]