antibiotics online

antibiotics online
Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Random Talk (Whenever In Doubt)
Just participated in one of the best and most hype fighting game tournaments I've been a part of.

Now working towards a bigger one, one that could put the country as a prime destination for video game tourneys
[Image: Khrysler_Jerikho.png]
My Internet died last night, preventing me from uploading videos, playing online games, downloading stuffs, and most of all, prevented me from playing Tekken 7 online. (ノಠ益ಠ)ノ︵ ┻━┻
It's still not back on this morning. FML
My third day of being awesome. First day I impressed the mechanics on how good I can be at procuring parts, second day I impressed the boss' secretary with my FTL courier skills, this morning the boss called me into his office first thing in the morning, dumped me with work he probly shouldn't to an untrained trainee. 5 hours later, I believe I made his day cos he was all about good mood when I finished.

This work is a match made in heaven. My particular skills and this particular job. Not being able to play games due to exhaustion has never been this much fun. This never happened in my lifetime of thankless servitude for my father.
Funk you, photobucket.
And take your bloody /P500 with you
Orochi's BO Database has died.
[Image: bicv1h.png]
you've been staked.
Big international tournament in 10 days and I'm panicking lol
[Image: Khrysler_Jerikho.png]
What international tournament? Are you a soccer player?!
(07-01-2017, 07:02 AM)Vincent Wrote: What international tournament? Are you a soccer player?!

(06-06-2017, 05:02 AM)Khrysler Jerikho Wrote: Just participated in one of the best and most hype fighting game tournaments I've been a part of.

Now working towards a bigger one, one that could put the country as a prime destination for video game tourneys
Can't come up with a striking / smartass / profound sounding line ...
So how did it go? what titles did you participate in?
(06-15-2017, 11:33 PM)Bass GS Wrote: Orochi's BO Database has died.

It's back. Had some problems with the host.
[Image: Lancerow.png]
So Toei just manually made a copyright strike on my YouTube channel. I had to take down all my Super Hero Operations and Super Tokusatsu Taisen videos.
o( ̄ヘ ̄)。o0○(コロス…)