Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Random Talk (Whenever In Doubt)
HBD, Boss. And a thousand more to come!

( ̄○ ̄)( ̄◇ ̄)( ̄△ ̄)( ̄0 ̄)( ̄ー ̄)!!!

me = かんぱ〜い (* ~_~)/C■  *hic
Funk you, photobucket.
And take your bloody /P500 with you
Facebook activity is slow today I ran out of things to laugh at.
Funk you, photobucket.
Yesterday at work, the Internet was so frigging slow, it drove me crazy. Then I got back home to find that my home Internet died. Gashdangit to hell!
(02-22-2017, 09:57 PM)Oggy Ten Wrote: Facebook activity is slow today I ran out of things to laugh at.

Wow Facebook still exists? :o

i tough everyone was in discord and what's app these days, however i still use Twitter
There's no heart without you
[Image: qZtuz2B.png]

Really? I'd look into those but I fear I'm too lazy for things like migration. I think it took me almost a year before I decided to create a youtube account since I can browse vids without one. Maybe sometime in the future haha Big Grin
Funk you, photobucket.
After 2 years of sleepless loathing, yesterday I sent a message to my repugnant father demanding the small sum I left behind when I took off. Because of that I had to entertain a call and I knew they will have a lot of self-serving things to demand (like they always do when somebody needs something from them). But I desperately need my money. After 3 hours of arguing with the couple, and hearing their endless ignorant, self-righteous bs I keep feeling like it would have made me feel like shit like they always do to me if I didn't know better.

But now, I'm by myself for 2 hours without my wife or children to occupy my mind, I'm starting to feel like I'm shit even though I know better.

Edit: why can't they just suffer and die already.
Funk you, photobucket.
Sorry i don't know what happened between you but whatever happened they ARE your parents, i'm very sad to see you talk about them that way.
Really hope things work out between you.
^Parents who truly don't care for their children and have no intention of changing their behavior do exist.
Does not mean we go badmouthing them around, most of us have children or will have at some point, you don't want them to see or suspect such behavior.

Edit:
Since imdb.com closed their message boards feature, whet is the best place to discuss Movies, shows and actors ??!!
it happens when the predicament is really bad like losing your entire life's work due to stupidity and trivial matters and you been having trouble sleeping for two years worrying about your children and your mind always loops back to who's at fault.

edit: they don't deserve respect. any non-relative who knew them will understand.
Funk you, photobucket.