antibiotics online

antibiotics online
Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Random Talk (Whenever In Doubt)
For a couple days, my provider couldn't provide me access to non-mainstream sites like here, tekken zaibatsu, rbnorway.org, random picture hosts and psn wasn't always working even.

Edit: oh, and no pc for a number of days now. I lost count. Am I dying? Or in a coma?
[Image: tycy5266cc.jpg]
I've been wondering whether you live in a very back end of the world, impoverished country or what, Oggy?
Been over 2 weeks since my surgery, still hurts like all hell

[Image: Autumn-Four.png]

What surgery?!
Wish you a quick recovery.
(12-16-2016, 08:59 PM)Top Nep Wrote: Been over 2 weeks since my surgery, still hurts like all hell

Well, that would explain why I haven't been seeing you around the board.

Best wishes for a safe and speedy recovery! Got to get you back to Nepping about, after all.
-- I Abibde / Samuraiter
SRW Fan Since August 8, 2006

[Image: Signature%20ndash%20Cool%20Pegas_zpstuoxf14q.jpg]
Will do! And thanks, appreciate it! The last few weeks have been a pain physically and mentally.

Quote: What surgery?!

Circumcision. Which as a semi-adult, is very, very, very painful, especially more so the recovery time. Actually, it's a painful in general regardless of age from what a few friends at the guild have told me who got it around ages 10ish or so.

Long story short, noticed something one day, that spooked me. Though I had no insurance at the time. Once I finally did get insurance, (Thanks, Obama!) I went to have it looked at with my doctor, who didn't know WTF it was so he sent me to a dermatologist, (Also didn't know exactly WTF it was) who then sent me to a urologist who after some talking gave me 2 options, get a biopsy or just have the above surgery.

I didn't want to risk the chance of something dangerous over time since cancer has a history in one side of my family, so I said fuck it and just got the surgery.

The past 2 weeks I've basically just been laying in bed, sleeping/listening to whatever Colbert has uploaded onto youtube while on pain killers. Since it hurts like hell, and the docs told me not really do any strenuous activity for a while.

Honestly I was feeling like shit, especially because my PS4 issues as well. But when this event started, and I rolled 4 mother fucking Shu/Granzons, it honestly cheered me up a lot.

[Image: Autumn-Four.png]

(12-16-2016, 11:29 AM)Andy Chan Wrote: I've been wondering whether you live in a very back end of the world, impoverished country or what, Oggy?

3rd world, corruption is law. Plus I am a very unlucky. Like when some movie character is cursed, coincidence will always un-favor said person. I am such character. Proof - everything IMPORTANT that held me down or ruined any of my work since childhood is either due to bad coincidence or another person's malicious intent and none from my personal flaws. Like in dozens.

Did I mention before that my old man used to be a substance abuser? Stopping drugs didn't turn him into a better person. Just gave him a longer lifespan to help him keep ruining my life to this day.

I also been a constant target of insecurity from
- siblings. Because I'm very handy from being my father's slave ever since I learned to cross the street while the bunch of them grew up sheltered.
- classmates. Because I always hang around with bad students and still get good grades. Not my fault if my father condemns me by the study every night to read my books without any recreation because he's too lazy to actually spend time.
- fuck even my neighbor downstairs hate me because he was jobless (see how that isn't my fault).
Why is it my fault if they're mentally challenged to know how to not be where they are.

Even the rain pours more often when I'm in the open than when I'm under shelter (no exaggeration, no kidding. I have actually been observing it for 4 years now).

And I been financially struggling this year but see how it keeps getting worse due to random, unforeseeable things trying to pile up after another.

Yea, boring post. But sometimes ranting is all I can do  Sad

------

Edit:^^^  @ Top Nep, at least now you won't have to bother washing under your foreskin for the rest of your life  Big Grin
After days of fighting on Mars and in hell, you successfully defeated the demon forces and stopped the invasion. Though your efforts are marred by being the last survivor of the bloody massacre, you are nevertheless hailed as a hero. Surely that entitles you to some well deserved R&R, right? Not if those demonic bastards have anything to say about it. Landing on Earth following your discharge, you open your pod to a world of fire and blood as the demons have invaded your homeworld. With everyone being killed or mutated to extinction, it’s up to you to do what you do best: kick some demon ass, stop this invasion and save the world. Armed with your ever trusty shotgun, chainsaw and BFG 9000, you must once again do battle with Hell’s spawn and find a way to save Earth.

-DOOM II  ...  lol Big Grin
Oh snap. Found me a knock off, pretty decent Goldran toy at a local shop. It's super neato and transforms.
COME TO PAPA
[Image: mg-gm-sniper-ii.jpg]

My all-time favorite non-Gundam MS.