antibiotics online

antibiotics online
Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Random Talk (Whenever In Doubt)
(03-08-2016, 10:58 AM)Andy Chan Wrote: Why are you sick anyway?

Finally got my sig and avatar back. Had to regrab them from Koeiwarriors.
Too bad the signature system here doesn't allow more than 255 characters. Tongue

I got hit with something that's been going around, been sick since last Saturday
[Image: bicv1h.png]
you've been staked.
Hi, guys, it's been years since I last posted on SRWG, but I'm back! Thanks very much for the kind words, Daba and Andy!
Welcome back.
[Image: Lancerow.png]
That's very cool, we have actor among us now :O

you play or played SRW on the past Greato Boota?

i hope you get better soon Bass GS search doctors, i passed a lot of time sick more than a year some time ago i don't rly like to remember that, but well good wishes for you
I'm currently on the mend, my fever's gone and my cough has almost let up.
you've been staked.
(03-12-2016, 10:04 AM)Mai Wrote: That's very cool, we have actor among us now :O

you play or played SRW  on the past Greato Boota?

i hope you get better soon Bass GS search doctors, i passed a lot of time sick more than a year some time ago i don't rly like to remember that, but well good wishes for you

Yeah, Ive been playing SRW ever since Alpha 1.
Has anyone ever ordered from wish.com?

They have a lot of stuff Like kotobukiya figures for REALLY low price for example Sword Art Online - Asuna Aincrad 1/8 PVC Figure that usually is about 100 bucks they have for 20~32 dollars.
Not a bad collection of stuff, I saw a SD Alt Riese and Thurd in there too.
you've been staked.
Reading reviews and they seem to have a rather large amount of bad ones. Many seem to complain about bad shipping and wrong clothes sizes. Considering these are figures you're talking about, I'd be quite weary of them being bootlegs.
[Image: Lancerow.png]
(03-12-2016, 09:22 AM)Greato Boota Wrote: Hi, guys, it's been years since I last posted on SRWG, but I'm back! Thanks very much for the kind words, Daba and Andy!

Are you really an actor, Boota? In that case, that's cool!