antibiotics online

antibiotics online
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Gundam IronBlooded Orphans General
So is the Alaya-Vijnana system be in a sense IBO's version of the EXAM System from Blue Destiny?
SRW X-Ω Friend ID

My FB Group Page (Animation Nation)
https://www.facebook.com/groups/431732260303385/

YT Channel
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCFOaES2...4C_mggSkmg

With Ein's brain in the Gundam Vidar its very similar to the Exam system, but none of the supernatural newtype stuff. Its actually his brain in there taking the reins of the system. Its more similar to ED 209 from Robocop 2, just with a actual pilot who has it as backup and acts as a proxy for the system.
(02-13-2017, 02:02 PM)yazi Wrote: Its more similar to ED 209

Don't you mean Cain / RoboCop 2?
They released the directors cut version of the last episode.
https://mobile.twitter.com/auokagura/sta...3021358081

Also as to the earlier, Age 1 was terrible both ratings and sales wise right off the bat. It never picked up. It was so poorly received that sponsors were dropping left and right, the network lost a large amount of money hence the embargo on anything AGE appearing on TV, and even for the G gen 3ds game they got rid of AGE off the cover asap it was so bad.

Age 2 was a bit better, but it was too late to save the show. Fans had already abandoned it. And while AGE2 helped , AGE 3 caused it to Tank again. Kio was just such a terrible character that he dragged almost all of age 3 causing the ratings to tank again.

He was a cheap attempt to make their own Kira/Setsuna. But where as Kira and Setsuna actually fought and did stuff, Kio was, stayed, and remained a little whiny hitch for the entire thing. Every other character was fine, but he just too disliked.

Also AGE was disliked for other issues. Pacing, lack of consistency, character designs, and stero types.

One of Ages worst issues was that if you were a female character, you literally only existed as a sacrifice to die for forced drama, or you were treated as a cum dumpster for the sake breeding the next strong MALE Asuno to be the main. What's that? Flit had a daughter? Eh well make her a nurse and show her every 5 episodes.

[Image: Autumn-Four.png]

... holy shit that was a harsh one O.o Especially the last part.
Sad but true. The only females not thrown I to the cliche were the bRidge crew. But then you have Captain Anus so....

It was a train wreck from start to finish. While I hate Build Fighters Try Hards, and thought it was one of the worst things to ever happen to the build fighters franchise, but it and G wrecko still did better then Age did in all aspects overall.

[Image: Autumn-Four.png]

(02-16-2017, 05:47 PM)Top Nep Wrote: Sad but true. The only females not thrown I to the cliche were the bRidge crew. But then you have Captain Anus so....

It was a train wreck from start to finish. While I hate Build Fighters Try Hards, and thought it was one of the worst things to ever happen to the build fighters franchise, but it and G wrecko still did better then Age did in all aspects overall.

G-Reco and IBO have done a good job in handling female characters, although the recently IBO has fallen in the cliche of killing women for the sake of jerking a tear out of you. (lol okada I love you)  Gundam Age was trying to use that stupid story formula from Level 5 which hurt it a lot, it was boring and predictable Age 2 was pretty good but fell flat half way through.  I hope that after IBO we get a more original Gundam show
The cliche of killing women in Gundam for tear jerker is nothing new, its been going on for a long time, especially potential love interests or older sister figures, Zeta Gundam and Victory Gundam come to mind especially and they have done it on a larger skill especially in the latter. Plus... some people were bitching in season 1 when Lafner and Azee survived at the end, but now are complaining that its forced tear-jerker? I personally did NOT expect Lafner to be killed off like that, given she has been getting focus for quite a while, I thought she would've lived or at least died in combat.
Except in previous gundam shows, like for example Zeta, first season of 00, ZZ, the deaths of the females were actually emotional and well developed, something AGE did a terrible job, IBO deaths just feel flat and predictable with too obvious death flags, but the female characters are fleshed out enough for you to give a damn about them. if something modern Gundam like 00 did right was killing people that had no real death flags.. too bad in second season and the movie they went to the good old troopes
I have to disagree with some of that to a degree. Victory is one of the biggest offenders with female character deaths you can see coming easily, also because it had one of the highest number of female pilots in a non all female show.

00 also killed off some characters that didn't have much development in the 1st season, like the crew of the Celestrial being ship, it didn't really matter in terms of impact aside from that fact that ship crew members don't get killed that often in Gundam.

But yeah, some of the deaths in IBO are very easy to see coming... But funny enough, some other tropes were averted like a lot of people thought Orga would become evil and power hungry which I find quite unlikely to happen especially since we are now in the last stretch of the show. Yes Orga wants more power, but the reason why is not for personal reasons (even since the beginning) because he wants the best for Tekkadan who started off in a very bad spot and could go back there if he doesn't try to take a gamble for power.