antibiotics online

antibiotics online
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Gundam IronBlooded Orphans General
Where is the post from?

[Image: Autumn-Four.png]

From reddit

tweets from https://twitter.com/pomeme13 about director Nagai’s comments on the last broadcast of Tekkadan Radio. I don't listen to Tekkadan Radio, and I'm not sure if I will, so I'll just go with pomeme13's tweets. Here are my translations:

The planning for IBO was earlier than AGE’s by five years.
The motif for IBO was Shinsengumi = a tale of destruction
Orga and Mika are like (Isami Kondo + Toshizo Hijikata + Souji Okita)/2
The overall plot and the ending were unchanged from the beginning.[1]
In episode 35, Shino tried to act like a sempai and lost.
The family records/identification papers of [the surviving members of Tekkadan] were changed, but they still went by the same names.
Rustal halted investigations since Mikazuki was completely defeated.
The epilogue takes place 5-6 years later.
Almiria’s still not in a state fit to be shown on screen.[2]
Gaelio can’t walk if he remains connected to Ein. [3] He already disconnected, which explains the bandages on his neck.
It's unclear whether Gaelio and Julieta are a couple, because Gaelio's always been a light-hearted guy.[4]
Ein's brain was burned off. From the start (when Graze Ein was destroyed), his self was already lost.
Mr. Sakurai saw through to the end the Shinsengumi motif that he had from the start.
Ohhhh maaaaan, the Shinsengumi influence is so obvious in retrospect. Can't believe I didn't think of that.

...at the same time, like...they had all that time, but for the characters, they couldn't like...

I MEAN, NOT LIKE THERE'S ANOTHER SHOW WITH GIANT ROBOTS BASED ON THE SHINSENGUMI WHICH HAS COMPELLING CHARACTERS, HMMMM

Yeah, reading that I went "Huh? But .... Oh.OHHHHHHHHHH now I feel stupid"
(04-11-2017, 01:02 AM)ryoga316 Wrote: According to this post from reddit, the full name of Atra's child is "Akatsuki Augus Mistra Bernstein". So Kudelia and Atra appear to be registered as a same-sex married couple.
[Image: sfvau1e9lpqy.jpg]

What's the official of this? all that I'm seeing its someone twitter post
There's no heart without you
[Image: qZtuz2B.png]

(04-11-2017, 04:27 PM)Guntank Wrote: .
   Orga and Mika are like (Isami Kondo + Toshizo
Hijikata + Souji Okita)/2
 The code of the Shinsengumi, famously created by Hijikata Toshizō, included five articles, prohibiting deviation from the samurai code (Bushido), leaving the Shinsengumi, raising money privately, taking part in others' litigation, and engaging in private fights.

Yeeaaah, I'm calling bull shit.  A's a friend put it kudelia must be a self insert for the writer based on total delusion 

[Image: Autumn-Four.png]

reading about it now, that's nothing about Nagai there, its just a random person opinion.

saying that space police should never lose to terrorists, and other opinions like that.

(04-12-2017, 10:14 AM)Top Nep Wrote:
(04-11-2017, 04:27 PM)Guntank Wrote: .
   Orga and Mika are like (Isami Kondo + Toshizo
Hijikata + Souji Okita)/2
 The code of the Shinsengumi, famously created by Hijikata Toshizō, included five articles, prohibiting deviation from the samurai code (Bushido), leaving the Shinsengumi, raising money privately, taking part in others' litigation, and engaging in private fights.

Yeeaaah, I'm calling bull shit.  A's a friend put it kudelia must be a self insert for the writer based on total delusion 

There is more to them than just their code, I think the Story of their life in the Shinsengumi and the end of it itself loosely fits ... okay very loosely (probably a lot of interpretion added in) I myself can see it somewhat.
Well for one Mika didn't croak before the final Battle :p

Probably the best review for IBO ending.
What i fell from that ending was only..

weakness, impotence, deception, bad plot, self insert, a Mary Sue villain, and Koudelia its a pathetic character her handshake with Rustall was like her drinking all of Tekkadan's blood

yeah they where not saints, and Rustall was a corrupt man, that kept being corrupt, reviewer just forgot that making him president don't change anything. he is still in power, worse he is now SOLO in power, so he can do whatever he wants and Jullieta its his pawn, she has no personality and ZERO political views. her desire in life is "Rustall-sama look at me".

like i said before the message of this anime was being a corrupt scum in power its the best thing ever, that is if it has one on all that mess, killing everyone and making a super edge show don't make a good plot if there's no meaning to it.

also Mika and "Orga..Orga...Orga" i miss Domon and Heero $¨¨% already :|