antibiotics online

antibiotics online
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Gundam IronBlooded Orphans General
Whatever problems this show has, it doesn't bother me since I watch it primarily for the mecha. Tuning out the bad or boring parts is how I got through some mecha anime.

Barabatos and Gusion Rebake's design bugged me in a where-have-I-seen-this-before way and I just now realized that they were designed by the same guy who did the Thrones and Arche from 00.

I know the Grazes and Gringerde were by Ebikawa. Who designed Gusion, Kimaris/Trooper, and the Rodis?
Ippei Gyoubu, who is credited for most of the designs for G-Reco - like the Grimoire, Catsith, G-Arcane, G-Lucifer (Akira Yasuda did the G-Self though apparently). I realized this when I ran into his Twitter and got an endless parade of Kimaris and Gusion.

It makes sense, looking at the Grimoire and Gusion in particular, who are not only fat and fatter, but the head design concept is similar.

It's hard to believe he actually started doing mechanical designs with G-Reco. He's mostly known for his work in advertising, like those colorful Tokyo Game Show posters.
Spoiler Show
I loved that Earth landing scene. Mika isn't a smart kid so he did something very rudimentary (somehow) and managed to make it work.

I can't wait for this scene to show up in SRW, and Amuro witnesses it.

For the most part, this show entertained me but I really disliked the pacing. Too much was promised too soon and it never came into fruition.
Thanks for the info, Kicksville.
IBO Will sadly return in Fall 2016 but they dont say if its a second season or movie or whatever
(03-24-2016, 05:19 PM)Shin Justice Wrote:
Spoiler Show
I loved that Earth landing scene. Mika isn't a smart kid so he did something very rudimentary (somehow) and managed to make it work.

I can't wait for this scene to show up in SRW, and Amuro witnesses it.

For the most part, this show entertained me but I really disliked the pacing. Too much was promised too soon and it never came into fruition.

There are many thing's I want to see IBO and other gundam show's.

Setsuna and Heero remember their childhood watching Mika.

Mika fighting with Destiny Kira. Views on how to fight will clash.

AGE 1 Flint and Mika, they kill together as they become BBF's.
AGE 2 Flint and Mika, Flint wants Mika to be his son.
AGE 3 Flint and Mika, Flint becomes Mika mentor

Crew of White Base or Archangel joining up with Tekkadan, and trying to look after more kid's.

The Shrike Team and Teiwaz doing stuff together.
Super Robot Wars HOPE.
Fan-made SRW Game made in RPG Maker MV
* Looking for beta reader, PM if you are interested

Facebook Link: http://www.facebook.com/srwhope
Forum Link: srwg-w.org/showthread.php?tid=53&pid=1026
X-Omega F-Code: 117807236
[Image: aoUGUWI.jpg]
OK, after watching the last episode of the first season, here's my opinion about it:

Spoiler Show
On the bright side, it's nice to see there's going to be another season to wrap the remaining unresolved plot points, and also its nice to see Lafter, Azee and Shino are still alive, despite receiving such a brutal beating.

On the other hand, here's the stuff that irks me out from the final battle:
  • Lafter, Azee and Shino (especially Shino) survived from stuff that could have killed any other pilot from other Gundam series, or even other series as a whole, while people like Carta died from less than that? And almost offscreen?
  • Ein could have being a good terrifying nemesis that could had earn the hate of everyone else in and out-universe, but since the aforementioned three guys survived, anything he did went straight to the shitter, just to being killed in the most anti-climatic way possible. The only thing worthwhile he did is crippling Mikazuki.
  • While it's understandable he was enranged while facing McGillis, at least Gaulio could have give him a good fight, rather than die in a rather pathetic way. Even Garma died more gloriously than him.
  • At the end, the only people from Tekkadan who died at the end were nameless grunts.
  • It's more than obvious the series was planned to end in a single season and they planned to be a downer ending were everyone, except Makanai, Kudelia, Atra and Mikazuki (and maybe Orga) died, buy maybe they figured out at the last second such ending could have outright killed the whole Gundam franchise for good, and they decided to give the series another season to resolve everything, even if the last Gundam series were only 25-26 episode seasons after the whole Gundam AGE fiasco.

(03-28-2016, 03:12 PM)Technical Monkey Wrote: OK, after watching the last episode of the first season, here's my opinion about it:

Spoiler Show
On the bright side, it's nice to see there's going to be another season to wrap the remaining unresolved plot points, and also its nice to see Lafter, Azee and Shino are still alive, despite receiving such a brutal beating.

On the other hand, here's the stuff that irks me out from the final battle:
  • Lafter, Azee and Shino (especially Shino) survived from stuff that could have killed any other pilot from other Gundam series, or even other series as a whole, while people like Carta died from less than that? And almost offscreen?
  • Ein could have being a good terrifying nemesis that could had earn the hate of everyone else in and out-universe, but since the aforementioned three guys survived, anything he did went straight to the shitter, just to being killed in the most anti-climatic way possible. The only thing worthwhile he did is crippling Mikazuki.
  • While it's understandable he was enranged while facing McGillis, at least Gaulio could have give him a good fight, rather than die in a rather pathetic way. Even Garma died more gloriously than him.
  • At the end, the only people from Tekkadan who died at the end were nameless grunts.
  • It's more than obvious the series was planned to end in a single season and they planned to be a downer ending were everyone, except Makanai, Kudelia, Atra and Mikazuki (and maybe Orga) died, buy maybe they figured out at the last second such ending could have outright killed the whole Gundam franchise for good, and they decided to give the series another season to resolve everything, even if the last Gundam series were only 25-26 episode seasons after the whole Gundam AGE fiasco.

Agreed completely

Spoiler Show
i like Shino and Lafter a lot but their survival was just... i mean Shino case it was complete crap Big Grin , he just dethroned Kira Yamato and Heero Yui survival skills, the cockpit blow on his face, he was the only one that i was like "crap he died"

Lafter scene was weird we don't really see the drill hitting her and in fact it seems that it don't even get near her and that blood splat was from? she looks perfectly fine Azee its the one that looks more hurt

a 2nd season was needed its good to see that they don't stooped to care about Gundam plots, i enjoyed the ride even with all its problems i could follow and liked the cast
There's no heart without you
[Image: qZtuz2B.png]

(03-28-2016, 08:23 PM)Mai Wrote:
Spoiler Show
i like Shino and Lafter a lot but their survival was just... i mean Shino case it was complete crap Big Grin , he just dethroned Kira Yamato and Heero Yui survival skills, the cockpit blow on his face, he was the only one that i was like "crap he died"

Lafter scene was weird we don't really see the drill hitting her and in fact it seems that it don't even get near her and that blood splat was from? she looks perfectly fine Azee its the one that looks more hurt

a 2nd season was needed its good to see that they don't stooped to care about Gundam plots, i enjoyed the ride even with all its problems i could follow and liked the cast

Here's a visual explanation:
Spoiler Show
[Image: 1459089723049_zps5jn05a3m.jpg]
Is there a solid explanation on why those injured while connected with Alaya-Vijnana end up with bloody eyes?