antibiotics online

antibiotics online
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Gundam IronBlooded Orphans General
Video 
all IBO discussions go here, Please use spoiler tags!
[Image: v9g8ESt.jpg]
I believe that by now all of us knew that there was something "off" in Mikazuki and Orga friendship, bee the scenes of the opening showing them both walking on a pool of blood, or Mika covered by blood after killing someone.

i didn't really expected they to got that far with it, when he entered Orga room's in this episode it was a really good scene that showed us who Mika really is, and what is inside his troughs is scary

if Mebbit its to follow other gundam shows love interest i fear for her
Didn't the Brewer who piloted the Gusion commented to Mikazuki that the latter may be a sociopath?
Got up to date with the show.

... This show is terrible

Terrible at character development
Terrible at plot
Terrible at everything...

I wished they didn't spend episodes 10-17 doing absolutely fucking nothing, the story barely even moved, now everything feels so rushed.
they could have introduced Carta for example a little bit earlier, investigate further the Gundam Frame history and the whole must take this guy to the parliament should have taken place earlier so we could have a better fleshed out story.
for me the show is mediocre, its on the same levels as Gundam Age. Too much fucking tasted potential.

Spoiler Show
Bisquit Death felt bland and predictable much like all the previous deaths in the show (Fumitan, Carta, Lafter, Azee, Akihiro's brother) the reason these people got killed is basically to get a reaction from the viewer but what reaction can you get when you're planting death flags, the shock value is gone. I wouldn't be surprised if Maribett or Turbines die in the final episode or if Orga and Mika are the only ones left alive. The show at least has good mecha designs...

Can we agree that at least we got some good MS designs?
At the end of the day, I think it'll be a 5/10, maybe a 6/10 if it sticks the landing. There's certainly worse shows (Destiny, arguably AGE) but it is indeed wasted potential. That said though, I feel like it might hold up better from a marathon watch. Waiting for each episode week to week really highlights its flaws (End of Brewers arc up through Dort, Teiwaz to a lesser extent) so it might be easier to stomach if you can just plow through the filler-y episodes.

I do agree though, the MS designs are some of the best. Got the Hyakuren and Hyakuri already with some Grazes on the way. And that Graze Ein, wooboy I got the vapors :V
Spoiler Show
Azee is probably alive they bothered to show her body after it and it was mostly intact
I too am not crazy about how this show has turned out. I wonder what the writing process was like - for the most part, you can cut things pretty cleanly into "all talk" episodes and "action centerpiece" episodes. Like, it's certainly apparent in plenty of anime/robot shows, there are episodes with battles shoved in for the sake of fulfilling the fighty time quota - but here, it frequently felt like the talky episodes were just long for no good reason, like they were being padded or shoving in information/character relationship re-re-reconfirmations that either didn't need to be there or would've been in another episode otherwise.  Was it planned out in a way where they couldn't have any action at all until certain episodes? Or, even then, in such a way that not much at all could actually happen in the talky episodes?? We weren't exactly getting intellectually stimulating Gotoh-and-Arakawa type conversations as it was.

If nothing else, I'd at least say it's better than Gundam AGE's ideological emptiness and Destiny's incompetence. Of course, it's not great that the show's nearly over and this is a comparison we're having to make...I do remain curious to see whether or not we'll get a second season. If not...meh, what a wash. If so, the next part had better be pretty freakin' amazing to make going through a mostly meh first half worth it.

At the very least, this latest episode was the first one I actually looked forward to in a very long time, if only to see
Spoiler Show
our boy Ein fulfill his destiny and become a Brave robot.
IBO will fail horrible if it don't get a second season.

people at AnimeNewsNetwork are enjoying the show 4,5 out of 5,0 apparently. 1nd season incoming :O masked Azee incoming

http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/review/m...24/.100040

poor Shino :\
(03-22-2016, 12:34 AM)Mai Wrote: IBO will fail horrible if it don't get a second season.

people at AnimeNewsNetwork are enjoying the show  4,5 out of 5,0 apparently. 1nd season incoming :O masked Azee incoming

I agree with you on this. If this series doesn't get a second season to solve the remaining plot points, I would dare to say this will even could even destroy the reputation of the whole Gundam franchise as a whole.

It also cause another big problem in the case when this series appears in SRW:

Spoiler Show
Both sides are going into each other's throats into a revenge rampage, especially in Tekkadan's case due to Biscuit's death. Independently about how the final battle ends, it will cause a big problem because the rest of the non-IBO cast will probably (and rightfully so) call them out about going into a revenge battle against a opposite force they cannot defeat or it cause lots of senseless casualties. Even without Biscuit, I doubt any other sane military leader, strategist, or even pilots like Gundam's Amuro, Char, Bright, or non-Gundam like EVA's Misato or Gendo. FMP's Sousuke,Tessa, etc. are going to even agree to follow such kind of suicidal idea without derailing their personalities. The only people who possibly will agree to follow Tekkadan into such kind of suicidal mission could be the Gundam Wing boys, the Gundam Meisters (minus Tieria and the crew of the Ptomomeios), Chirico, possibly Lelouch and the Black Knights (if they have something to do in Edmonton), the EVA pilots (on the grounds they don't have to worry about being damaged by anything else other than other EVAs, Angels and possibly a rampaging Ein or many other crossover baddies, etc.
(03-22-2016, 01:20 PM)Technical Monkey Wrote:
(03-22-2016, 12:34 AM)Mai Wrote: IBO will fail horrible if it don't get a second season.

people at AnimeNewsNetwork are enjoying the show  4,5 out of 5,0 apparently. 1nd season incoming :O masked Azee incoming

I agree with you on this. If this series doesn't get a second season to solve the remaining plot points, I would dare to say this will even could even destroy the reputation of the whole Gundam franchise as a whole.

It also cause another big problem in the case when this series appears in SRW:

Spoiler Show
Both sides are going into each other's throats into a revenge rampage, especially in Tekkadan's case due to Biscuit's death. Independently about how the final battle ends, it will cause a big problem because the rest of the non-IBO cast will probably (and rightfully so) call them out about going into a revenge battle against a opposite force they cannot defeat or it cause lots of senseless casualties. Even without Biscuit, I doubt any other sane military leader, strategist, or even pilots like Gundam's Amuro, Char, Bright, or non-Gundam like EVA's Misato or Gendo. FMP's Sousuke,Tessa, etc. are going to even agree to follow such kind of suicidal idea without derailing their personalities. The only people who possibly will agree to follow Tekkadan into such kind of suicidal mission could be the Gundam Wing boys, the Gundam Meisters (minus Tieria and the crew of the Ptomomeios), Chirico, possibly Lelouch and the Black Knights (if they have something to do in Edmonton), the EVA pilots (on the grounds they don't have to worry about being damaged by anything else other than other EVAs, Angels and possibly a rampaging Ein or many other crossover baddies, etc.

Yeah it will be a problem, but the good thing about SRW its that they can fix those things

but about the series, yes right on the point, if it don't get a 2nd season its ruined and it will be a unfinished story, Koudelia will not solve anything in a single episode, and all the meaning of this was?

Spoiler Show
if they put IBO they could do it together with Code Geass Akito they are suicidal as well, they can run the story together, and Leila could work with Orga, since she works knowing that they are in suicidal missions but trying to make her squad survive, while Orga don't try to make his "family" survive, but as you pointed out, none of the adult characters would agree with this, and it would be nice to see Char,Amuro  or Sumeragi delivering some "reality check" on Tekkadan