antibiotics online

antibiotics online
Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Conquest Mode (征覇モード) Guide
50% at each stack she puts 4

i'm stuck on 27 but all the enemies that die to burn where ded burned by God Finger + Shooter OO raiser producing 6 cores on his turn
There's no heart without you
[Image: qZtuz2B.png]

Wish, I passed it with a similar team, my Ogami is maxed and contributed to the damage though, it did 80k-90k damage for 2 cores. Likewise SKL did 24-26k for every one of its 3 hits, 70k+ damage. Vital Guarded did 69k quite consistenly (lvl 60).
Rig everyone for maximum damage v-part wise, and swap team positions until u get one more hissatzu out of your team, before Dancougar turn arrives. There was the trick for me. I think either Vital Guarder or Ogami got to fire 2 hissatzus and that was enough to kill him. Eureka's damage was pretty low.
I wasted millions of golds testing v-parts for this stage.

My VS27 team

[Image: qQuigMR.jpg]
X-O Friend ID: 180957233
You can also try dodging the Dankuuhou.
This gives you more time to defeat Dancouga.

Video:
https://imgtc.com/w/PIt5yxI

Kira didn't have Dodge V-Parts, so he would have survived if I gave them to him.
Finally finished VS 27 using Hokuto strategy. First turn, Eureka (non pilot part) must use her seishin that increase 500 action speed on team, then normal attack, Vital Guarder use hissatsu for 73k damage, SKL use crit rate 100% seishin and hissatsu for 68k damage, Oogami and Lelouch normal attack, Vital Guarder (with a correct setup it will move slightly faster than F Dancouga to get a second turn) hissatsu for 77k damage.
Next kill Eva 2 and last kill Gladiator Voltron. Members left Eureka and SKL.
VS 28-A, rely on Summer Aoi to kill everyone forever with her hissatsu. Took quite a while but even GGGG won't ever get a turn when he is left alone.
VS 29 next. I am going to use srw785 strategy.
X-Omega Friend code: 107098332
(10-14-2017, 05:32 AM)Wish Wrote: Finally finished VS 27 using Hokuto strategy. First turn, Eureka (non pilot part) must use her seishin that increase 500 action speed on team, then normal attack, Vital Guarder use hissatsu for 73k damage, SKL use crit rate 100% seishin and hissatsu for 68k damage, Oogami and Lelouch normal attack, Vital Guarder (with a correct setup it will move slightly faster than F Dancouga to get a second turn) hissatsu for 77k damage.
Next kill Eva 2 and last kill Gladiator Voltron. Members left Eureka and SKL.
VS 28-A, rely on Summer Aoi to kill everyone forever with her hissatsu. Took quite a while but even GGGG won't ever get a turn when he is left alone.
VS 29 next. I am going to use srw785 strategy.

Grats,
You pulled lower numbers than me for SKL, but your damage output for Vital Guarder is awesome, almost matches taiki Ogami with 12k attack! Well done.
Vital Guarder is great, I need more dupes of it.

good luck for VS 29!
X-O Friend ID: 180957233
Finished VS 29 and 30. I used Kshatriya lvl 65 instead of Blaster Gain. She killed those bugs in one hissatsu.
(10-14-2017, 10:24 PM)Wish Wrote: Finished VS 29 and 30. I used Kshatriya lvl 65 instead of Blaster Gain. She killed those bugs in one hissatsu.

Still, can't beat 29. Don't have Blaster Kshatriya.
Super Robot Wars HOPE!
Fan-made SRW Game made in RPG Maker MV
Facebook Link: http://www.facebook.com/srwhope
Forum Link: srwg-w.org/showthread.php?tid=53&pid=1026

[Image: qj9al5N.jpg]
X-Omega: 117807236
So eh...how did you guys clear normal Conquest 26? The one with 3 waves of bosses with barrier? Would a lvl 70 EVA 13 do the trick?

normal 26 its bad projected you need more than one unit that can ignore barriers i see people using Muginami and Sehalion a lot
There's no heart without you
[Image: qZtuz2B.png]

(10-14-2017, 10:43 PM)thebigb Wrote:
(10-14-2017, 10:24 PM)Wish Wrote: Finished VS 29 and 30. I used Kshatriya lvl 65 instead of Blaster Gain. She killed those bugs in one hissatsu.

Still, can't beat 29. Don't have Blaster Kshatriya.

I don't know your unit box and this might seem a bad advice but can you try stalling and tanking those bugs using Blaster Goshogun / Attacker Godsigma or other units that can provide core on guard? Your new shiny Mazinkaiser Omega should be able to fill the job as one Tanker if you can LB him to get his 4th skill I presume.
Use your Sehagalion hissatsu with accuracy provider like Seraphim Gundam. Sehagalion has her provide 1 core each turn she moves too.
Sehagalion has 50% acc up on hissatsu + her innate 70% acc when she is above 1/2 HP + her 100% acc/eva up seishin = 220% acc
One acc provider, assuming it is Tieria Seraphim Gundam, 45% team acc up + 100% acc provide seishin= 145% acc
Now Seha shoukld have 220% + 145% = 365% acc, those bugs have 350% evasion.
On paper you should be able to kill those bugs in one hissatsu on your maxed Sehagalion, maybe.
Try to use Blaster Gain or Blaster SF if Sehagalion fail.