antibiotics online

antibiotics online
Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Conquest Mode (征覇モード) Guide
god dammit i still didn't beat 25 stage D:
(07-10-2017, 03:33 PM)Rex Wrote: god dammit i still didn't beat 25 stage D:

Pretty sure they made it harder now that the beta is over.
Super Robot Wars HOPE!
Fan-made SRW Game made in RPG Maker MV
Facebook Link: http://www.facebook.com/srwhope
Forum Link: srwg-w.org/showthread.php?tid=53&pid=1026

[Image: maxresdefault.jpg]
X-Omega: 117807236
how do you get past conquest vs 19? fighter Daitarn hisatsu kill all your units on a single hit
There's no heart without you
[Image: qZtuz2B.png]

(07-14-2017, 07:00 AM)Mai Wrote: how do you get past conquest vs 19? fighter Daitarn hisatsu kill all your units on a single hit

Put Kisaragi on the far back in front of him and don't put anyone else on that row or below Kisaragi.
Itsuki and Lan makes 55 a lot less stressful

now i can probably make a effort and acquire the other SSR limit break crystal

every time that i play conquest 60 i think of how they should reformulate that stage, its too random you either have Movie Tauburn or you die

(07-22-2017, 06:14 AM)Mai Wrote: every time that i play conquest 60 i think of how they should reformulate that stage, its too random you either have Movie Tauburn or you die

Well now he's a R+ unit, haven't you gotten him yet?
I think that with 2 "adequate" units it becomes a walk in the park, also a through shooter really helps clearing the messy enemy swarms pretty well.
I deploy Movie Tauburn and attacker Gundam F91, they can be both be gotten from the R+ shop so I think it's better than in the past...

CQ55 with that slow-downer shooter is super easy, I clear 1st time now, no more multiple attempts.

I can also clear CQ65 & 70 at the first attempt, getting that extra LB for Duo that's now lvl 75 made a decent difference.
X-O Friend ID: 180957233
i have a lvl 65 Movie Tauburn didn't got him from the R+ yet, but yeah i should get the attacker F91 i don't have a single copy of it.

CQ 55 was a lot harder before the release of Itsuki, with her its more doable, i still use Alelujah on that map, wonder if Kanako can beat 60

I see you've got your Kanako to lvl 70, so congrats! Can she also dodge? I still haven't read on Dengeki...
X-O Friend ID: 180957233