antibiotics online

antibiotics online
Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
What Games are you Currently Playing Thread
Finished Crysis 2 and Alphadia.

Started playing Wolfenstein, Symphony of Eternity, and Machine Knight.
Finished Fuse. Overall the game is fun (playing on easy, on normal enemies becoming too bullet sponge for my taste), but the story could've been better handled. My guess is this is the only Insomniac game that's mediocre at best.

However, I do enjoy my playtime with Naya. She's the absolute sniper killer! Simply cloak, snipe those pesky snipers on the head without any danger of being shot back.
Beat Witcher and Consortium, started on Witcher 2.
Dark Souls 3 and cut down my mobile games to just Tales of Link for now.
Tried a couple of games.
- Assassin's Creed Chronicles China.
Fun little platformer with assassin's tools like the firecracker, throwing knife, etc. And I like the setting too. Big Grin
- Metro Redux
I was totally in the dark about this game, so I'm kinda surprised that this isn't just another shooter. The fact that we can customize our guns and the enemies are demonic things instantly gets my approval, despite that I don't really like first-person shooters.
- Dark Souls III
I only played for a brief while, I think the game is faster paced than Dark Souls 2. Tried two class: the Mercenary and the Pyromancer. Also successfully got killed by a crystal lizard thingy. Funny, I don't remember seeing that lizard during my mercenary trial run. It's very hard to aim using the firebolt spell (have tendency to fall short of the target, or the spell went off somewhere beyond it). Am I doing something wrong? Should I get rid of Life Ring and get something else as starting bonus?
Anyway, I like that dying in this game doesn't mean I turn hollow. I hated looking like that.
(04-25-2016, 10:24 AM)Andy Chan Wrote: Tried a couple of games.
- Assassin's Creed Chronicles China.
Fun little platformer with assassin's tools like the firecracker, throwing knife, etc. And I like the setting too. Big Grin
- Metro Redux
I was totally in the dark about this game, so I'm kinda surprised that this isn't just another shooter. The fact that we can customize our guns and the enemies are demonic things instantly gets my approval, despite that I don't really like first-person shooters.
- Dark Souls III
I only played for a brief while, I think the game is faster paced than Dark Souls 2. Tried two class: the Mercenary and the Pyromancer. Also successfully got killed by a crystal lizard thingy. Funny, I don't remember seeing that lizard during my mercenary trial run. It's very hard to aim using the firebolt spell (have tendency to fall short of the target, or the spell went off somewhere beyond it). Am I doing something wrong? Should I get rid of Life Ring and get something else as starting bonus?
Anyway, I like that dying in this game doesn't mean I turn hollow. I hated looking like that.

Naw, you're not doing anything wrong, bud. You just gotta get used to the invisible cursor and get used to the trajectory. Locking felt a bit more limited this time around, so get used to the range of that, stay in the middle, and toss those fireballs. Starting Gift is not a big deal, you get what you want to help you to start. I took the life ring, myself. The soul you can grab nets you 2k right off the bat, so that's nice for Deprived. It's not a big deal, not like when I played DS1. Do I get the firebombs to get the hammer right off the bat without having an obnoxiously long fight? Or the Old Witch's ring to chat up a spider lady?

Beat the game yesterday and started my NG+. Then I realized I can finally play more than an hour of Dark Souls 2 thanks to my bud having a messed up sleep schedule and family sharing with me. So I started that instead. I was looking forward to playing more because I've watched a ton of people play it and I love the weapons and armors. Then I start playing and it actually handles worse than Dark Souls 1. How the hell. Frame rate is okay, but everything else is being kinda trashy, mechanics wise.
Beat Halo (CE Anniversary on 360) and Halo 2 co-op with Gyp. We're going to start ODST next, followed by 3 and then Reach. I'm nearing the end of Daikatana and I'll probably go back to Witcher 2 after that.

Combat Evolved Anniversary was a somewhat weird experience having only ever played the PC version. The new soundtrack is alright but, I couldn't help but switch the music to the classic soundtrack for the playthrough Big Grin.

Edit: In other news, I have home internet again! I can even play some stuff online now :O.
Playing hyperdevotion Noire on the PC on hard this time Smile better than Project X zone 1
There's no heart without you
[Image: qZtuz2B.png]

Beat ODST and it's on to Halo 3 now.
Been playing Way of the Samurai 4. Was just trying to do the DLC quest, and before I know it, it's already 3 AM. O_o
The DLC quest is brutal. I get to fight 2 high ranking Shinsengumi : Kondo and Hijikata. Both has the ability to do a 5 hit combo that instantly kills you. Crazy stuffs.
But the one I'm after is the next quest: Where Are They Now.
This quest let us meet Dona Dona from Way of the Samurai 1 and Sayo the cute little mute girl from Way of the Samurai 2.
[Image: JsFSZKF.jpg]

[Image: XGMJiaH.jpg]

Once we beat both of them, we get to use their face, hair, and costumes. Sayo is still mute, but the game gleefuly gave us subtitles for her. Big Grin