antibiotics online

antibiotics online
Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
What Games are you Currently Playing Thread
I haven't tried out Nier: Automata yet, but my next game is Horizon: Zero Dawn now that I've completed Atelier Firis. Maybe I'll return to Persona 5 after that. Still on a break from it after having a hard time with the stupid fishing trophy.
[Image: DragenGD.png]
And I've platinumed NieR: Automata just like that.
Wow, I never imagine there would be a day for me to actually BUY my way to platinum a game. XD

I did sell all the junks in my inventory to afford them lol
I spend the majority playing Granblue Fantasy (rank 139 to give you an idea)
http://game.granbluefantasy.jp/#profile/13652281 (I got loads of anima if anyone who plays Granblue wants a vice mvp/actual mvp on a specific raid. gimme a holler lol. Just trade another raid for it.)

I play Nier Automata here and there.

I'm going through the Legacy of Kain series cause now that I'm older I actually can appreciate this stuff now lol.

I'm playing on a Wow Vanilla private server cause my cousin recommended to see how the old school WoW rolled (particularly caused I never jumped on the bandwagon to play WoW so it completely flew past my head heh)
Finally tried playing Uncharted 4 (borrowed).
This game is kinda slow in the beginning, but by the time I get to Madagascar, I can't stop playing. The multiplayer is fun too!

I'll be sure to buy Lost Legacy.
Finished and Sent Back Atelier Sophie to gamefly. Albeit I didn't get the plat because I wasted too much time on it. (Its a 35 hour plat, and I pushed over 90 hours somehow which Im not sure how). All I had left to do was just kill the light Elemental, and then whatever the super final boss is. I just got lazy and did't want to waste much more time having to farm the best mats just to make the weapons and gear needed to beat that cheating 4 attacks per turn bitch. Not that big a deal, I have it on Vita anways and did a network save before sending it back.

As to the game.....It was shit. Fritz, Platcha, Sophie and the twins were alright as cahracters (At least in the DLC for the twins case), but the game had nothing going for it. It actually managed to be worse then Twilight Sea.

-Combat was boring and bare bones

-The stupid puzzel solving needed to get recipes was also a uneeded new change.

-There was barely any story at all, 90% of the game was just the random every day events.

-NotLogy...everything about NotLogy. Pardon my language, but FUCK NotLogy. He's nothing like the real Logy in Twilight Sky, and I don't get why the hell they copy and pasted him into Sophie, (Which doesn't even take place in the same world as the Twilight series) if they were going to make him into an entirely new character. I know it's because he was insanely popular as the first male protagonist in the series, but at least try to use the same character personality.

I already know I'm going to be pissed off in Firis because of loli Escha. Escha and Logy were the best parts of the twilight series, and made Twilight Sky stand out over the other 2 games, especially the failed attempted that was Shallie to reproduce the partnership/relationship that Escha and Logy had. So what do they do? They bring in Logy, only make him 10 years older, and then bring in Escha, and make her 10 years younger not putting a 20 year gap between the 2.

Way to already ruin a franchise before your new series is even half done ,Gust.

[Image: Autumn-Four.png]

Wow... I guess its a good thing I have yet to buy a Atelier game since Escha and Logy, lol
Finished and Platinumed Batman: The Telltale Series.
I gotta say, throw everything you know about Batman. This rendition really surprised me, especially the plot twist.

Also finished Uncharted 4: A Thief's End. Love it! Especially the epilogue. Survival is also hella fun.
I'm considering whether to buy Lost Legacy digitally or physically. Hmm...

Next up, ... Dishonored 2.
Picked up Crash Bandicoot N-Sane Trilogy, its quite fun and plays just like the original 3 games on the PS1, just with updated graphics. Mechanics are pretty much the same aside from a few new things in the 1st game. Still the fun platformer as I remember it.

A pity Crash Team Racing wasn't part of the game but I can understand why it wasn't. I actually put Crash Team Racing above Mario Kart/64 easily.
My gosh, Dishonored 2. I can't enjoy this game at all, even at easy difficulty.

First, I'm not used to the button settings, and the game is hard (yes, even at easy). I know the idea is to not get spotted, but damn if I do get spotted, enemies swarmed to my place and killed me. Plus those friggin Bloodfly swarms are super annoying to deal with, as you can only feed them dead body for a little while before they lose interest and starts haunting you again.

Second, the story is not really that interesting. The game wanted you to not kill anyone so you stay in low chaos and get the best ending, but it's so much easier to just kill everyone. So screw morality, you're dishonored, Emily, go kill everyone! But maybe that's just me.

Funny, because I finished the original Dishonored with no problem a long time ago. <sigh> I may have to abandon this mid-game.
Finally finished Dishonored 2. Been playing lethally since the first chapter anyway, so High Chaos ending is expected. I am Emily the Vengeful!

As I said before, overall I don't enjoy it. By the time I hit chapter 6, I was ready to just get it over with. I mostly sped through the game, even skipped chapter 6. The most fun I have was in chapter 9, where I get to smash those Clockwork Soldier's eye, and get them to fight the other guards. That, I like. Big Grin

Not gonna replay the game, though. This is a game about Emily, not Corvo. Hated the idiot story, "Some stranger claimed that she's the righful Empress, and everybody believe her".... it's highly unbelievable.
*deletes it*.

And now is the time for me to play the first Xbox 360 game in my PS4: Dead Rising. I know what to expect, I played the hell out of Dead Rising 2 and Off the Record. Kinda. I've covered wars, y'know.

Managed to get killed by Carlito. Damn, I forgot how awful handguns and aiming are in this game. XD
Luckily, my next playthrough, I managed to off Carlito with an iron pole. Since I've never played the original Dead Rising, I haven't been prepared for how dark the Mall is during the night. Gonna continue later.

Also downloaded Tales from Borderlands and Deception IV: The Nightmare Princess, but haven't started them yet.