antibiotics online

antibiotics online
Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
What Games are you Currently Playing Thread
Beat Saints Row 2, I doubt I would've finished it without codes. It's not a bad game but, the third and fourth are considerably better in every way.
Dead or Alive Xtreme 3.
It's kinda iffy to see the girls talking but their mouth shut.

I also finally finished my playthrough of Trails of Cold Steel.
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL...h0SSXTI1uh

Overall I enjoyed the game very much. The story kept me going, makes me wanting to know what happened next, the characters are lovable, the battle system are fun, and the music is great too. I love how Falcom managed to explore every characters' background like this, and made a story revolves around each of them. Every chapter has craziness appearing one after another, and the plot really sets up well for the reveal at the end.

Can't wait for Trails of Cold Steel II. Big Grin
Went back to Street Fighter V a bit to mess around with Alex. I've been busy lately or I'd be playing it more.

Capcom really should've waited a month or two to finish the salad dressing modes before putting this out and they're paying the price, but it's a true tragedy in this case, since the game itself is really, really good. Waaaay better than SFIV.
Crysis 2.
Still DOAX3, but now I also play Samurai Warriors 4 Empires.

Samurai Warriors 4 Empires really reminds me of Sengoku Rance. The flow of the game is nearly the same, with actions per turn determined by how many fans we have. Just like Rance! Except that the battles are Musou style.

Which gives me and idea of putting all Sengoku Rance characters in the game. Now I just need a wiki or something to see all the characters in Rance.

*tries to run Sengoku Rance*
Hey, it still works!
Got rolling again in Witcher, chapter 3 feels better paced so far.

My internet is totally dead at home Sad.
And somehow I ended up playing Fuse.
^
This reminded me of how Batman simply looks away from all the explosive gels in the Arkham Asylum/City/Origin games.

Fuse is a fun game. I started with Dalton but switched to Naya due to her more useful stealth cloak. My only disappointment with this game was that Insomniac switched to a more generic art style for its characters from the cartoonish original concept back when it was called Overstrike.
Yoooo, Tales of Link is in English now. Didn't know that. So now I am invested in... 6 mobile card games. lord
Gonna save my stones in Link for, ideally, a Tales of Rebirth or Eternia centered draw. Tales of Destiny 1 & 2 would also be quite nice.
(04-10-2016, 07:09 AM)Garou Wrote: ^
This reminded me of how Batman simply looks away from all the explosive gels in the Arkham Asylum/City/Origin games.

Fuse is a fun game. I started with Dalton but switched to Naya due to her more useful stealth cloak. My only disappointment with this game was that Insomniac switched to a more generic art style for its characters from the cartoonish original concept back when it was called Overstrike.

Haha, yeah. It's not a bad shooter. It's just that the game really should be played in co-op, because tons of enemies are going to mess you up, not to mention their incredibly long HP bar. Bullet sponge much, this game.

Edit: And thanks to a little discussion, now I'm playing Lightning Returns. Again.
I love how Lightning's personally really clashes with this game's mechanic. Lightning cosplay with serious face. Yay.