antibiotics online

antibiotics online
Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
What Games are you Currently Playing Thread
(03-11-2016, 03:39 AM)Bass GS Wrote: Digimon Cyber Sleuth atm

I played this for a bit after it came out. Need to get back to it.

Recently I played through Cotton Fantastic Night Dreams. Been addicted to Last Gladiators (Saturn pinball game).
Wanted another card game thing on my phone, so I started the Hunter x Hunter Battle All Stars game. The little guide someone made is a bit old, because I got myself a card type I know nothing about. So here's to figuring out weaknesses and stuff.

Also constantly working on Final Fantasy Explorers so I can say I played this game I bought.
I play HxH BAS too. XD I finally pulled a 6 star a few weeks ago. I play it really casually compared to other mobile games though.
[Image: Lancerow.png]
Finished Resident Evil 0 again. Last time I played it, it was on the Wii. I'm glad it only had one ending.

Felt like replaying Asura's Wrath. It's still EPIC.
I finished Back to the Future The Game All Episodes. All in all, it's a very entertaining story.
Whoever the guy who voiced Marty McFly, he did it very closely to the actual young Michael J. Fox.
Marvel Heroes 2016 sucked me in and I've dropped more money in that than I care to mention, (I am a consumer whore) but it is fun. Maining Moon Knight.

Street Fighter V though I'm not playing as much as I'd like.
Hyped for Dark Souls 3 and have been playing DS2 SOTFS, Demon's Souls and now Salt and Sanctuary.
(03-19-2016, 09:21 PM)Andy Chan Wrote: I finished Back to the Future The Game All Episodes. All in all, it's a very entertaining story.
Whoever the guy who voiced Marty McFly, he did it very closely to the actual young Michael J. Fox.
I thought it was a fun adventure game aside from a few sequences where it was being finicky about my clicks. Might've been the crack Tongue  causing the issues. I need to grab it whenever it's on sale on GOG again.

Played through and beat Saints Row IV again for kicks. Hit chapter 3 in TW, hopefully this one will move a little faster and feel less disjointed.
What's that? Drop everything and replay Chrono Cross for the thousandth time? Sounds good.
Beat The Incredible Adventures of Van Helsing. Going to start on Saints Row 2 tomorrow and maybe get further in Witcher.
I've been trying to beat Nexzr but it keeps kicking me in the rear.