antibiotics online

antibiotics online
Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
What Games are you Currently Playing Thread
This was a thread where forum members shares what games they are currently playing, and also a place where people can ask questions, give comments, and other stuffs about the games other people are playing.

It's time we revive this thread. 

I'm currently playing:
[Image: 160222-2143-13u4phs.jpg]

PS3: The Legend of Heroes - Trails of Cold Steel
Vita: Hyperdimension Neptunia U - The Neptral Tower
PC: XCOM 2
Samsung Phone: Super Robot Wars X Omega, Dragon Blaze (Asia)
FFXIV, Grim Dawn, Dragon Quest Heroes and Divinity Original Sin.
[Image: 1xgs6Oy.gif]
Finished Medal of Honor and Medal of Honor: Warfighter. Currently playing Ultra Street Fighter IV and Resident Evil 0 HD Remaster.

I have two peeves about USFIV. The major one is the inability to select a character's edition in arcade mode and the minor one is the lack of a command list for any character's omega version.
Digimon Cyber Sleuth atm
[Image: bicv1h.png]
you've been staked.
Digimon Cyber Sleuth (now with 7 new digimon to evolve, and free to boot), Neverwinter and Neptunia VII.
Project X Zone 2 Smile

Alisa theme is cool the Jokes that everyone makes about her clothes are funny as well ;o

I just cleared Back to the Future: The Game, chapter 2.
Man, Telltale managed to actually make a sequel of Back to the Future 3.
I enjoyed the game so far.

Of course, still continuing Trails of Cold Steel, XCOM 2 and the Neptral Tower.
Finished Neptunia V 2, going back to finish Trails of Cold Steel. Senran Kagura Estival Versus should arrive this week if I check why DPD changed my postal address when it arrived in Australia.
My buddy got me into Elite Dangerous and it's super fun. Even got me a flight stick. First time owning one and it's SO COOL.
Also started playing FF14 a bit since my best friend has been playing and there's a free week.
(03-09-2016, 02:05 PM)Daba Myroad Wrote: FFXIV, Grim Dawn, Dragon Quest Heroes and Divinity Original Sin.
Have you played the other Divinity games?
I'm floundering at the moment; I started on a bunch of stuff but haven't gotten too far in. I'm around halfway through chapter 2 in The Witcher.

Edit: Forgot that I played through and beat Saints Row The Third because I plowed through it in a couple days XD.