antibiotics online

antibiotics online
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Musou Stars
Just unveiled by Techmo Koei tonight at TGS2016. Basically it's a Musou game, but features characters from all their franchises. Musou, DOA, Atelier series, (Where the hell are Escha, Logy, and Marie Rose???)

http://www.famitsu.com/news/201609/13115550.html

[Image: Autumn-Four.png]

Awesome!

So I guess this is the spiritual successor to Warriors Orochi
They already have tons of cameo in Warriors Orochi 3 Ultimate. This one is simply rehashing that game with all their franchise. Sophie really looked out of place, though.

Depending on the playable characters, I might consider buying it. Big Grin
that's pretty cool its Ouka from Toukiden :O

but Atelier like rly? XD

she looks so out of place there even her graphics are different lol
There's no heart without you
[Image: qZtuz2B.png]

Hmm.... I call.
"All-Stars Warriors" will be the English title.

Warriors Stars sounds dumb. Stars Warriors is even dumber.
Who should be in this:

-Tecmo Super Bowl Football Guy
-Rygar
-Gitaroo Man
-Camera Obscura
-Sho
-That eye thing from Monster Rancher
-Hot men from Angelique
-Aerobiz Guy
-The Devil
-Millennia
-Nobunaga Oda. No, not that one, the other one!
-Dana
-Those three people from Zill O'll Not Sonic Heroes
-George Washington
-Bomb Jack
(09-15-2016, 08:54 PM)Kicksville Wrote: Who should be in this:

This list is epic. But I will be pre-ordering the game regardless.
-- I Abibde / Samuraiter
SRW Fan Since August 8, 2006

[Image: Signature%20ndash%20Cool%20Pegas_zpstuoxf14q.jpg]
http://gematsu.com/2016/09/musou-stars-a...ception-ii

They added Millennia from Kagero: Deception II.

Quote:- Development began around summer last year.
- We were considering releasing a new Warriors Orochi, but we wanted to evolve the Warriors (Musou) series as a whole and looked at how we could do that in a way that makes users happy.
- We had over 300 ideas for the title, but we figured we’d pick one that was straightforward. We put in “Stars” because wanted players to feel a sense of enjoyment.
- It has a lot of characters even for a Warriors game, but if we put too many in it will end up like Orochi, so we’re narrowing it down.
- As for participating works, we’re aware of the “What Warriors title would you like to see?” survey previously held by Famitsu.
- Appearances from the Kou Shibusawa brand are planned, but the military commanders from Nobunaga’s Ambition and Romance of the Three Kingdoms will not appear. The military commanders are those from the Warriors series.
- Including original characters, around 30 characters will appear from across more than 10 works.
- Compared to Orochi, we’re narrowing down the amount of characters to more deeply depict them.
- Dialogue variations and events between characters are being prepared.
- The story is a free scenario and has multiple endings. It is designed so that you can proceed in the order you prefer and change the player character at any time.
- Action parts are the same as the Warriors series, but are different in that you’ll take along multiple allies who will support you with unique actions.
- Currently, the characters that will appear are near finalized, but we want to have support for things such as downloadable content for characters that fans are vocal about. In the case they’re added, they’ll be properly involved in the story and ending.
- We’re going to have a survey in Famitsu about which characters users want to see appear.
- Development is currently 30 percent complete.

All-Stars Musou! I really like what they're doing here. Kinda like Konami Wai Wai World, but with Musou system. Big Grin
Unless Eschatology are in here, the game is dead to me.

[Image: Autumn-Four.png]