antibiotics online

antibiotics online
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Full Metal Panic! Invisible Victory
Full Metal Panic! Teases "Important Announcement" With Voice Cast
Perhaps they're gonna confirm that anime series with some details.

Wouldn't be surprised if it ends up being a complete remake faithful to the light novels.
I was under the impression that they've confirmed it already.
(08-16-2016, 06:11 AM)Shin Justice Wrote: Perhaps they're gonna confirm that anime series with some details.

Wouldn't be surprised if it ends up being a complete remake faithful to the light novels.

I've only read Sigma and not the novels. I'm going to assume what happened in Sigma happened in the novels.

I liked TSR, sure it changing some characters to lesbian sisters wan't faithful to the novel at all.
But Including the extra scenes and good filler they put in, It was a much better story arc in the anime.
I wish the same for future arcs.

(08-16-2016, 06:32 AM)Vincent Wrote: I was under the impression that they've confirmed it already.

Yes, but there are still many unanswered questions.

Is this a direct sequel to TSR or a remake/reboot.
- Form an animation perspective they sudden jump in animation will be weird. Would be fine if it's a new story, but this is a direct sequel.
- Jumping into the sequel will be hard as the Audience would have forgotten or didn't watch FMP, lots of recaps will be required.
- They could just solve the problem my just having a remastered version of FMP and TSR.

How many episodes?
- only about 1/4 of the novels have been covered. 25+13 is 38 episode so far
- It has more than 100 episodes to cover, under 50 episodes will be to very short, and I doubt the studio wants to make past 50.

The Music and cast.
When it will be arriving.

Are we getting a Dub?
- I liked the FMP dub much more than the original voice track. I don't think I'll be able to watch this sequel without the dub voices.
Super Robot Wars HOPE!
Fan-made SRW Game made in RPG Maker MV
Facebook Link: http://www.facebook.com/srwhope
Forum Link: srwg-w.org/showthread.php?tid=53&pid=1026

[Image: qj9al5N.jpg]
X-Omega: 117807236
What came out of this?!
Forgot all about it.
Changed the topic title to the official name.
It seems that the project got pushed back to Spring 2018.
Promo Video
Full Metal Panic! Invisible Victory 2nd PV (I like how they used the initials for Invisible Victory to make it FMP IV for this forth series, thats just brilliant):

FMP Movies Teaser Video

3d robots :'(