antibiotics online

antibiotics online
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Playstation 4 General Thread
(08-19-2016, 12:45 PM)Andy Chan Wrote: That looks great. I'll grab it.

Edit: Hey guys, Titanfall 2 Tech Test is ready to download in the PS Store just now. Anyone trying?
11.7GB O_o ...

I'll probably gonna finish the download as soon as the test finishes. >.>
[Image: Khrysler_Jerikho.png]
Is it me or the Dualshock 4 has a really horrible battery? My Dualshock 3 can last a long time, but Dualshock 4 requires constant plugging in, it's ridiculous.
If it happpens when you're playing Moon Dwellers its probably because of the constant rumble function
There's no heart without you
[Image: qZtuz2B.png]

PS4 controller has very little life compared to PS3. I feel like it always has to be charged.
[Image: Lancerow.png]
Yeah it does. I could play all day with the DS3. DS4 I have to charge in just a couple of hours

[Image: Autumn-Four.png]

I already dimmed the light and turned off the rumble. I think I got 4 or 5 hours before the battery drops to one bar again.
Yeah I noticed too.
When I got myself a second Controller it wasn't for switching in the Middle of the Day because the other is drained -.-
Oh well at least it has the PERFECT Form for my Hands :p
The thing is it has a really bad design and uses cheaper batteries then the DS3s. The bad design part is that the stupid touche pad, the speaker, and damn gyro in it are all still draining the battery even when not in use.

With DS3, it literally just had to transmit the button preses and vibration feedback, that was it.

Bull fucking shit
http://gematsu.com/2016/08/playstation-p...-us-canada

The prices didn't go up in any other region, and exceptional service my ass.

I just bought a PS Plus last week, soooo... should I bulk buy it now?