antibiotics online

antibiotics online
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Playstation 4 General Thread
The worker, Shifter 1.0 and School Uniform 1.0 outfit. Nothing really special. Most you'll get via side quests.

And the best outfit, Crazy Kitten from the PSO2 collaboration is free via psn. As well as the Nier Automata 2B outfit.

[Image: 8GPhpc8.jpg]
[Image: Uv3CnHp.jpg]
[Image: OOIdZ71.jpg]
[Image: KKURUKp.jpg]
[Image: Autumn-Four.png]
Do generic headseats with mic work on the ps4?
Mega Nutrients
I believe your phone headset will work on the PS4.
Lol ok it's a yes then

And when you said phone first thing that came to mind was a corded phone hence the lol
Mega Nutrients
They do, I use mine all the time, (Sony ear buds with a mic on the cord). pretty much anything with a microphone will work, as long as you can plug it in. You just won't have the option to mute yourself unless you go into the menus.
[Image: Autumn-Four.png]
Thanks guys. All that's left now is to hunt for the cheapest headset available in my area haha
Mega Nutrients
uh, I'm a bit perplexed about the connections. Does the headset connect to the gamepad or the unit? I'm looking at a headset with mic but it seems the controller only has a slot for headphone and if I'm to connect it to the unit, it has to be a usb socket, right?
Will a headset like this work?
https://www.amazon.com/Logitech-Headset-...B000UXZQ42

I'm not gonna buy that particular one, just used it as an example. Imma look for cheaper China-made ones once confirmed haha
Mega Nutrients
Um, you don't have to buy a complicated one like that.
This one
[Image: item_XL_5047910_1716509.jpg]
will work just fine.
It connects to the DS4, not the PS4.
Does the single plug work simultaneously for mic and ear plugs?
Mega Nutrients
As long as the cord has those three "lines" around the connector, as shown in Andy's example above, it should work. Headsets that split them into two separate audio/mic 3.5mm jacks need an adapter (one of these).

It seems a fair few dedicated (and typically expensive) USB standing mics work, if you need a mic only and happen to already have one. You'll also see some PS4 branded compatible headsets involve both a cord into the controller AND a USB cord you have to stick somewhere (sometimes it's just for power), but there's plenty out there that are one cord only and don't have to say "PS4" to work. As long as there is a picture of the 3.5mm jack and it has those three lines, you should be good.