antibiotics online

antibiotics online
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Playstation 4 General Thread
Upgraded my PS4 HDD to 2TBs.

At least now I would not worry about space for some time.

Folders are a godsend, now I can lump all my fighting games in one section and all Hatsune Miku stuff on another.
[Image: Khrysler_Jerikho.png]
Yeah I need to upgrade mine as well. Though Im waiting until I get my new one in the coming months. At first it was just GTAV, but now more and more games are ending up with 40-50+ gig installs that the standard HDD in them isn't evne enough for a few games. Let alone DLCs, PSN games, and recorded footage/screen shots.

[Image: Autumn-Four.png]

Exactly how cluttered is you guys' PS4 home screen anyway? I haven't got much game yet, just some demo and f2ps along with SRW. Tongue

Oh, I remembered that I got PvZ: Garden Warfare for free. I wonder if people still play that one since the 2nd one already out.
Well there's no real way to have a cluttered PS4, everything is automated and organized by displaying the most recently used applications (includes games since they're reffered to as such as welll) all across the bar. In the settings you can set it to limit the amount it shows to like 20, or show everything on your system and Library.

My problem isn't the army of games showing up on my bar, I like those. Tis a monement to my self pitied legacy! My problem is I just don't like seeing all these garbage apps like PS NOW, Spotify, PS Video, Live from PS, etc that I will never use nor ever want to use on my bar. I'd rather have a row of games then this forced marketing apps flooding my screen.

Not really having an issue with the 1TB as of now. I really only buy exclusives for the PS4. Anything with PC versions get played on the PC. haha

Looks impressive.
(08-16-2016, 11:38 AM)Top Nep Wrote: My problem isn't the army of games showing up on my bar, I like those. Tis a monement to my self pitied legacy! My problem is I just don't like seeing all these garbage apps like PS NOW, Spotify, PS Video, Live from PS,  etc that I will never use nor ever want to use on my bar. I'd rather have a row of games then this forced marketing apps flooding my screen.

THIS.

Except for the Capture Gallery, since I view the gallery almost all of the time.
[Image: Khrysler_Jerikho.png]
Oh those are fine I use Youtube, capture Gallery, and the one that pops up when you plug in a USB all the time, It's just those ones I never want to use or want on my system that's the annoyance.

Here, take this entirely optional service that you have to pay for, even if you don't want it!

Free PS4 theme for Tales of Berseria. Nothing fancy like the iDOLM@STER ones, just a nice pic of Edgy Miracle Maxwell being Edgy.
[Image: LIHsivA.jpg]

[Image: do4BAtE.jpg]

That looks great. I'll grab it.

Edit: Hey guys, Titanfall 2 Tech Test is ready to download in the PS Store just now. Anyone trying?
11.7GB O_o ...