PlayStation 4

Crypt of the Necrodancer
Until Dawn: Rush of Blood (VR)
Wasteland 2: Director’s Cut
Worms: Battlegrounds

PlayStation Vita

Crypt of the Necrodancer

Huh. Wasteland. Not bad.
Gamestop has a PS4 sale in the US which is 199 + 50 dollar gift card, effectively making it 150 dollars.
https://www.gamestop.com/ps4/consoles/pl...ard/156446

Since that puts it into "why not" territory, I picked one up,  even though since I have an Xbox One and a good PC, there's...not much that leaves. I'm not really interested in any of the Western exclusives so that leaves...Gundam Versus, Bloodborne, Gravity Rush 2...anything I'm forgetting there?

Also, do any of you play Gundam Versus? I have heard the online community has tapered off into hardcores only territory so I'm not sure that's even worth it now.
Not me, unfortunately.
I borrowed Bloodborne, it wasn't bad, I enjoyed it a bit. But the game's aesthetics kinda not for me.
Gravity Rush 2, only tried the demo. Would buy if it's very cheap.

The one I'm constantly playing right now are GTA Online and Tekken 7. Got Warriors All-Stars for play, and some backlogs from those tons of PSPlus games.

I heard there's going to be a flash sale tomorrow. Be prepared. Big Grin
(6 hours ago)Kicksville Wrote: Gamestop has a PS4 sale in the US which is 199 + 50 dollar gift card, effectively making it 150 dollars.
https://www.gamestop.com/ps4/consoles/pl...ard/156446

Since that puts it into "why not" territory, I picked one up,  even though since I have an Xbox One and a good PC, there's...not much that leaves. I'm not really interested in any of the Western exclusives so that leaves...Gundam Versus, Bloodborne, Gravity Rush 2...anything I'm forgetting there?

Also, do any of you play Gundam Versus? I have heard the online community has tapered off into hardcores only territory so I'm not sure that's even worth it now.

Super Robot Wars OG and V, SD Gundam G Generation Genesis, Persona 5, Utawarerumono 2 and 3, Dark Rose Valkyrie, Omega Quintet, 4 Goddesses Online...  those are the great PS4 exclusives that come to mind
[Image: DragenGD.png]
Some of your pick requires Asian version for English.
Hmm... I platinumed SRWV, but yet to finish SRWOG TMD.
Also not finished G Gene Genesis yet.
Didn't buy Persona 5.

Your other choices are very niche, though.
...oh my god here I am posting on the super robot wars board AND FORGETTING ABOUT SUPER ROBOT WARS @_@

That's the thing that was sticking in the back of my head, the imports! SRW V and G Gen alone definitely make it worth it. Thanks for setting me straight here. :B