antibiotics online

antibiotics online
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Past Event: Defense and Offense of Axis (Event reprint)
[Image: SQ7LFzs.jpg]

There we have our Axis event with Amuro, its a reprint of the old Battle of Axis event, for new players this event gave everyone a SSR Sazabi as reward, and had some good support coins, for old players there's now a new Nu Gundam (special version) that can be acquired as reward on this event now instead of only Char.

(Credits to GXNNepgear to see the news first :O)

how to proceed:

Open your box, and there you will find awesome gifts today, there's 1 regular Premium Ticket, 30 OMG Crystals and Char himself
[Image: 10Dba7c.png]

he have the Killer skill for the event, this time we will be fighting Amuro and not Char so that makes sense.

you can also go into the shop and buy Char's leader skill since the SSR Sazabi its a reward from the event and not a Gatcha unit.

Event start: Day 15
Event ends: Day 23

i would make a joke about Quess being added into the game and ruining your summons for Taiki Char, but since this is high likely that she is really make it together with Gyuney i will just keep quiet.

[Image: BcJ5gdL.jpg]
There's no heart without you
[Image: qZtuz2B.png]

And I made guide of the first event from last year. So newcomers can check the info below:

SRW X-Ω Friend ID

My FB Group Page (Animation Nation)
https://www.facebook.com/groups/431732260303385/

YT Channel
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCFOaES2...4C_mggSkmg

So wait, new players can't get the special Nu?

[Image: Autumn-Four.png]

LoL, it just some luck i open again my X Omega .
Well at least i have chance to get SSR Sazabi from old event :3
SRW X Omega Friend Code : 17530496
ネプギア - SSR Shooter Huckebein ( Lv.75 )
Considering I missed this event last year (haven't started playing yet), this is great! I wonder if they're going to do the shooter Gunbuster event again.

Edit: Does my SSR Shooter Sazabi considered an event unit?
(08-11-2016, 12:39 AM)Top Nep Wrote: So wait, new players can't get the special Nu?

You will probably have to opportunity to get both Nu Gundam* and Sazabi*, but as usual it will probably be heavily RNG dependent.

(08-11-2016, 10:22 AM)Andy Chan Wrote: Considering I missed this event last year (haven't started playing yet), this is great! I wonder if they're going to do the shooter Gunbuster event again.

Edit: Does my SSR Shooter Sazabi considered an event unit?

I hope they do. That event was a nightmare for me since all my max leveled units had no AoE and I was hopelessly fending off waves of zombie aliens. So far only the gifted SR Sazabi has been listed as an event unit and the event gacha will probably have exclusive event units as well. You'll have to wait until the event starts and hope it gets the event buff.
SRW X-Omega Friend ID: 169670030

I really hope we get an SSR Gunbuster reprint, but as the only two event units I've actually missed are Mellowlink (GACHAAAAAAA) and Powered Sazabi, I accept this.
X-O Friend ID:  186471287
The new Nu has the Fin Funnel Field, that can help guard battle ships. So Defender class?
https://twitter.com/srw_xomg/status/764728208000294912

Also defender QuinMantha

[Image: CpzeiPgUEAMpzcc.png]

Lvl 65 Zeta and lvl 22 Re-GZ in my lineup as of now. The Re-GZ isn't upgraded at all, so I'd better farm as much green cubes as I can, before the event begins.

Unless taiki units are guaranteed, I'm not gonna spend OMG crystals on gachas. Wasted too much last time for a lvl 80 MechaGodzilla which didn't perform very well during the event.

[Image: Cpzb7MeVIAAYq0p.png]

The Nu above is a defender as you can tell from the hisatsu background colour.

[Image: CpzdmMUUkAAMjIV.png]

And here we have the shooter F91. Quite curious about its mobility stat. Will it be up there with the Tallgeese III?
祿麺金牌
SRW X-Ω フレンド No. 192310204
Same. Though not like I even can unless they give us free crystals, I'm down to just 3 anyways.