antibiotics online

antibiotics online
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
~Atelier~ series
So yeah, they just revaled that in the 2nd game for the Mysterios series, that Escha from Atelier Escha and Logy: Alchemists of the Twilight Sky will be joining Logy as a cameo character.....except they're pulling a Meruru and they decided to turn her into a loli for no reason, which only leads me to say, "Not this shit again.....". It was bad enough in Meruru when they did it to Rorona.

[Image: jIU4rYl.jpg]

[Image: Autumn-Four.png]

Head to desk.
Head to desk.
Head to desk.

I don't know why they insist on doing this.
Audience pandering, of course.

I still like the series. I've been playing it since Atelier Viorate came out, and was happy when after 5 regular RPGs they started the traditional style with Rorona.

Although so far the only ones I've played are Marie, Elie, Viorate, Iris, Rorona, and Totori. I'm working on Mana Khemia now.
Ew. Escha was cute and somehow unexplainably sexy. Now she's an undesirable loli. 
Yesterday I want that booty, today she's loli. I don't know how to explain it but it's kinda like realizing your crush's sex is not what you prefer. Something like that ... Yuck!
Funk you, photobucket.
And take your bloody /P500 with you
You do know that GUST people are lolicons, right? XD
(08-09-2016, 10:07 AM)Andy Chan Wrote: You do know that GUST people are lolicons, right? XD

Lol we posted the same second. now it seems like you replied at my comment Smile
Funk you, photobucket.
The sad thing is, this wasn't really needed. Escha and Logy were both really popular as is both in the west and Japan, specifically because of how their partnership and pairing went in Twilight Sky which had never been done before in the series. Actually, A lot of fans were mad that they didn't bring them back in Twilight Sea together and only Escha, with little to no details given on Logy or their relationship in the past years.

Though afterwards they took notice and added a lot of new scenes for them in Twilight Sky Plus, and the creators said that not only will Logy be fully playable and retconned into Twilight Sea's story, but also his and Eschas' relationship would be explored even further.

Which is good beacuse finally something worth playing in Twilight Sea. Because literally the only thing worth anything in it was Shallotte, Miruca and Keith. (Shallistera was entirely pointless and it failed hard to have the same "partnership" as Escha and Logy).

Another issue people were really angry about is that NOTHING WAS ****ING ANSWERED, AT ALL. They never gave any explination or details on what was killing the world. Basically you might as well just assume that in a few years, evreyone probably sufferd and died horribly.

(08-09-2016, 12:23 PM)Top Nep Wrote: Another issue people were really angry about is that NOTHING WAS ****ING ANSWERED, AT ALL. They never gave any explination or details on what was killing the world. Basically you might as well just assume that in a few years, evreyone probably sufferd and died  horribly.

Then the dinosaurs will come, the characters will turn into fossil fuel, aliens will hurl a meteor to wipe the giant lizards, terraform the world, then scatter different humanoid prototypes across the globe, then in the Industrial Revolution the humanoids learn to turn their remains into energy but some of the superstitious humanoid who can feel the alchemy from burned fuel concludes that industry is the devil or the infidel or something like that.

Well, after those hundred million years, the apple tree didn't go extinct =)
Funk you, photobucket.
(08-09-2016, 08:01 AM)kern Wrote: Audience pandering, of course.

I still like the series. I've been playing it since Atelier Viorate came out, and was happy when after 5 regular RPGs they started the traditional style with Rorona.

Although so far the only ones I've played are Marie, Elie, Viorate, Iris, Rorona, and Totori. I'm working on Mana Khemia now.

For loli though? Ugh.

(08-09-2016, 12:23 PM)Top Nep Wrote: The sad thing is, this wasn't really needed. Escha and Logy were both really popular as is both in the west and Japan, specifically because of how their partnership and pairing went in Twilight Sky which had never been done before in the series. Actually, A lot of fans were  mad that they didn't bring them back in Twilight Sea together and only Escha, with little to no details given on Logy or their relationship in the past years.

Though afterwards they took notice and added a lot of new scenes for them in Twilight Sky Plus, and the creators said that not only will Logy be fully playable and retconned into Twilight Sea's story, but also his and Eschas' relationship would be explored even further.

Which is good because finally something worth playing in Twilight Sea.  Because literally the only thing worth anything in it was Shallotte, Miruca and Keith. (Shallistera was entirely pointless and it failed hard to have the same "partnership" as Escha and Logy).

Another issue people were really angry about is that NOTHING WAS ****ING ANSWERED, AT ALL. They never gave any explination or details on what was killing the world. Basically you might as well just assume that in a few years, evreyone probably sufferd and died  horribly.

It certainly held its value here much better than anything after MK2. My guess is that most players here want a male playable instead of only a cutesu pantsu girlu.
I actually liked them both eqaully. Logy was cool, and just a normal guy with his own problems. Escha was a lot more fun and entertaining then I thought she'd be. She didn't feel as forced moe as others like Totori and most of Arland felt. She just had a cute design as a bonus.

Was hoping Twilight Ocean would get some of that, but NOPE. The duo protagonist mechanic didn't work with Shallote and Shallistera. Hell, Shallotte felt like the only protagonists.

-90% of the events revolve around her, and the town she lives in/the game mainly takes place in.
-the two don't even formerlly meet and team up until the half way mark or later
-They don't really build up much of a partnership other then cute girls doing cute things, and a one chapter that felt really forced
-Shallote's story was simply about finding a place in the world, a future, etc.

-Shallistera? Some sort of no name princess/preistess from some dyeing village who wants to save her people. A VILLAGE AND PEOPLE YOU NEVER EVEN MEET OR TRY TO HELP. They might as well have not even given her a bacl story.

Plus as a bonus Shallote just looked cuter with the skirt, green hair, and cat cap.