antibiotics online

antibiotics online
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I need URGENT Help Guys
Believe it or not, I've tried all these options and you know where did i arrive? here is what yahoo tells you when:

https://help.yahoo.com/kb/account/learn-...n2051.html

Quote:""The Password Helper says my password can't be reset online - If you've tried using the Sign-in Helper and weren't able to get access to your account, other recovery options may not be available. We know it can be frustrating to see the fail page, but in these rare cases, we recommend creating a new Yahoo account.""

This^ is what Yahoo is telling me to do.
Well, then your account is probably gone. I know some people have multiple email accounts as backups. Maybe it's time to consider such a thing.
If its gone, why can't i make a new one with the same name then? do i need to wait for a period of time to be able to do it?!
I have multiple email accounts, how do i back up my email?
There may be a policy about disallowing names for a certain period of time. As for using multiple emails for backups, the way I do it is to set up pop mail setting, and making sure that the "delete forwarded mail" option is turned off. How you set up pop mail varies from host to host and I'm not that familiar with how to do it in most clients.