antibiotics online

antibiotics online
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Dragonball Z Dokkan Battle
Get Whisrus Fusion, he's great for Teq units he changes orbs to Teq.
I'm playing on Global because I lost my JP account, and holy crap Global was doing great till the SSJ4 Gogeta event....Its been a month now and neither Omega or Gogeta have gotten their Leader skills, not only that they now want you to pay for potential orbs....
Mai's results:

[Image: Bm7VPl6.png]
[Image: EKJ4xa9.png]

Trunks banner its a lie
There's no heart without you
[Image: qZtuz2B.png]

Trunks LR banner is a nightmare, i've seen people spend 300 stones only to get shitty SSR and SR.

As for fusion banner, go for Pandel and Whirus they go great with SSJ4 Gogeta and INT Gogeta in a fusion deck because of the new categories
O hey, Bulpan is back?
Yes Andy, the current banner guarantees you a Fusion Z fighter for a multi, there's 9 of them, but the rates of SSR on Dokkan its 10% so its likely that if you spend 100 stones you will end up getting at least 4 of them

So wait, is the fusions thing only on JP?

[Image: Autumn-Four.png]

Yes only Jp, same thing with Caulifula and Kale, Japan got them and Global got a new Goku and another namekian, sincerely Top Nep you might want to stick to Jp if you plan to play Dokkan, i will be very surprised if you even menage to download global , the servers are pretty bad, almost every update you have to download four or five times, it has no resume on the download.

also global take loads of space since they don't get rid of their junk data

Looks like I'm SoL.

My phone doesn't have enough internal storage to use the JP version. And unlike FGOs, SRW, PSO2, etc it won't give me an option to store it in the SD card.

[Image: Autumn-Four.png]

Caulifla and Kale are finally on global.

got this and I'm satisfied with the results;

[Image: D5LD9Wv.png]

also got the Super 17 but i can't defeat the boss its too freaking hard i would probably need a team full of Caufilas to dodge the attacks its hard to beat that thing lol, however the Vegeta + Nappa dungeon its awesome i played on those last days slowly and even managed to beat the giant apes