antibiotics online

antibiotics online
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Dragonball Super
(07-24-2017, 11:02 AM)Top Nep Wrote: Brolly was full blown legally retarded. Everything just because Goku as a baby was crying? Really? That's the entire motivation for everthing?

That's really dumb, but...

So I finally watched the 1-hour episode of DBS. Quick thoughts:

>AFAIK, Goku's success rate of using the Spirit Bomb to defeat his opponents is horrible. Not counting the movies and GT, the only time the Spirit Bomb actually defeated someone was Kid Buu.

>Frieza saying the whole thing reminds him of what happened at Namek is no coincidence. Goku failing to outpower Jiren even with SSB+KKx20 was obviously a rehash of how his KKx20 was ineffective against Frieza. And Goku's Ultra Instinct form is reminiscent of when he turned SS1 for the first time.

>The Elder Kai mentioned in a previous episode of using the same method he did to Gohan on unlocking Goku's hidden potential. It is possiible Goku's Ultra Instinct form is that very hidden potential. A bigger question is whether this was the form Goku was actually talking about when he mentioned of surpassing his limit in his encounter with Toppo at the exhibition match.

>Somehow, Goku's new form did reminded me of Ichigo from Bleach when he gained a power boost (forgot what that is) but it had serious drawbacks.

>The effects of Ultra Instinct is somewhat similar to the Newtype/Coordinator abilities found in the Gundam franchise - both have the capacity of 'sensing' what the other person will do and react instinctively.

>The negative effects of the Ultra Instinct form is something that is expected of keeping Goku grounded and not being too hax. This is something Toriyama has done with virtually all of the power ups Goku has gained.

>Given that Jiren is not really a villain, I am predicting that the end result of the Goku/Jiren fight would be similar to the Goku/Pikkon fight in which Goku would defeat Jiren physically, but will lose out of a technicality. This will maintain Toriyama's policy of avoiding the trope of 'the protagonist always wins'.

>It's worth noting that it is unknown if Ultra Instinct and its effects is something that is included in Toriyama's draft, or may be changed come the manga version much like the SSB form.

>With the Ultra Instinct, Goku now officially has 3 various forms he can use - the Super Saiyan forms (SS3 at max); Super Saiyan God (max at SSB+KKx20), and now Ultra Instinct. The more recent Ultraman shows have similar features as well.
SRW X-Ω Friend ID

My FB Group Page (Animation Nation)
https://www.facebook.com/groups/431732260303385/

YT Channel
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCFOaES2...4C_mggSkmg