antibiotics online

antibiotics online
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Dragonball Super
I highly doubt fusion will ever come into play. Toriyama had said a while back that he didn't like it and was really just filler.  Vegito wasn't even canon in the original manga if I recall. So far in all the newer works, Fusion has constantly been treated as a joke and pointless. VS Beerus, VS fake BASE FORM Vegeta. Also since when did Trunks ever know about fusion? He's never seen it or had it come up.

Plus we already have new episode summaries.
Spoiler Show
Goku Black wrecks their shit so hard that the 3 almost die and barely manage to escape back to the Past World almost dieing in the process.

[Image: Autumn-Four.png]

(09-04-2016, 06:20 AM)Top Nep Wrote: Vegito wasn't even canon in the original manga if I recall.

It's canon since Vegito fought against Super Buu in the manga.
(09-04-2016, 06:20 AM)Top Nep Wrote: I highly doubt fusion will ever come into play. Toriyama had said a while back that he didn't like it and was really just filler.  Vegito wasn't even canon in the original manga if I recall. So far in all the newer works, Fusion has constantly been treated as a joke and pointless. VS Beerus, VS fake BASE FORM Vegeta. Also since when did Trunks ever know about fusion? He's never seen it or had it come up.

Plus we already have new episode summaries.
Spoiler Show
Goku Black wrecks their shit so hard that the 3 almost die and barely manage to escape back to the Past World almost dieing in the process.

You sure you aren't confusing him with Gogeta?

Spoiler Show
Goku got rekt but damn Trunks went head to head against Zamatsu and didn't job like his father and that was just in SSJ. Also it seems Black is a creation using the Super Dragon Balls
That was the best part of the episode. Trunks did better against Zamasu and Black with just SSJ2 then Vegeta and even Goku did as SSJB.

Read some more of the manga. Manga Goku vs Trunks fight was better. SSJ2 Trunks was on par to SSJ3 Goku, and the major difference was Goku was forced into SSJB to beat him. Much better then the animes just going ssj3 and one shotting him.
[Image: IcZo5hb.png]

I just love Super's manga. Toyotarou's art is gorgeous.

It's behind the anime but it's working things out in it's own direction so it's still enjoyable to read. I also hear Viz will be picking it up and publishing Vol. 1 next year.
Same, the art looks great and yet simple and clean at the same time.

To me it doesn't matter what people consider the canon or the main thing, I take information from both and enjoy the bits and pieces of it, that IMO help fill in the blanks in super/the info super has yet to reveal

Next week anime wise they're probably going to reveal that Kaio-Shin and Beerus in Trunks' world are dead. At least seems like that seeing as how Shin is at Trunks' house sitting next to beerus.

(09-06-2016, 08:03 AM)Top Nep Wrote: Same, the art looks great and yet simple and clean at the same time.

To me it doesn't matter what people consider the canon or the main thing, I take information from both and enjoy the bits and pieces of it, that IMO help fill in the blanks in super/the info super has yet to reveal

Next week anime wise they're probably going to reveal that Kaio-Shin and Beerus in Trunks' world are dead. At least seems like that seeing as how Shin is at Trunks' house sitting next to beerus.

But do you think Zamasu or Black would even kill Future Trunk's Kaio-Shin? Considering the King of All and others might consider it complete treason to lay a hand on their own ranks.... Plus Trunks did mention that Kaio-Shin did help train him and perform a pre-preemptive strike on Majin Buu's master, that might mean he is still alive.

If anything it seems Zamasu and Black are only targeting humans....
There's no need for them to, in the manga Trunks already said it a while ago that the Kaio-shin in his world was killed by Dabura during the Buu incident.

[Image: RVIM3Wc.png]

Assuming that Black is the new God of Destruction from that world, Beerus, the only person that can easily stand a chance against them not being able to fight him would all conveniently play out as one of the most important rules states that 2 God of Destruction must never fight each other. And even then, yes they WOULD kill him if he had been alive. Zamasu is almost certainly going to kill Zamasu next week as it is.

Quote:If anything it seems Zamasu and Black are only targeting humans....

Not exactly, They're targeting ALL beings that aren't gods/below them. Black himself said that he had already destroyed countless worlds before reaching earth. One of the major problemes with the subbing community is that they keep translating Ningen as Human. Normally this is right beacuse Ningen NORMALLY literally means human. However, in Toriyama's world the word Ningen is specifically used in general for basically "mortals" that aren't godly beings. Humans, Saiyains, those caveman aliens, etc are all "ningens" as far as the contect of the series goes.

As to Zen-Ou, he shouldn't have any need to interfere and probably doesn't care. At least not until Goku accidentally pushes that button. There were also 5 green rings of time that were created whever someones screws up time and creates an alternate world/timeline, so who knows how that's going to play out.

Albeit, contrary to what western fandom seems to think, Trunks' world is the true original timeline that came from the Dragonball series. Goku's/main Super timeline is the one that's just an alternate future that gets the focus.

I'm in agreement. It's kind of like how the Getter anime and manga differed from one another way back when.

Subs at the moment are kind of poor because Dragon Team (the guys that do the accurate subs) have a man sick and it's likely it'll be a long time before they catch up. Besides that, even if one group translates ningen into proper context, somebody on youtube would still end up spreading badly translated info.
Ah, ok, I haven't read the manga version of Super, so I didn't know that Kaio-Shin was killed by Dabura. And that makes a lot of sense why Zamasu kept calling everyone Human when it is a generic term for everyone in the mortal world. But shouldn't there have been a new Kaio-Shin assigned to Future Trunks world after Dabura killed the current one? Usually there is supposed to be a balance, cause there also needs to be a God of Destruction.

Also... how does it work if there are MULTIPLE Kaio-shins but 1 God of Destruction? Remember that Majin Buu killed 3 out of the 4 Kaio-Shins of that universe (original and current timeline), and that Old Kaio-shin was trapped in the sword... Does old Kaio-Shin still count as a living Kaio-shin, thus Beerus still being alive in Super? Gohan never got the training in Trunk's world, and Trunks had his own sword, so old Kaio-Shin of Trunks world might still be there....