antibiotics online

antibiotics online
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Dragonball Super
The shared lifelines of the gods reminds me of the Doublet System from AMG.
Can't come up with a striking / smartass / profound sounding line ...
It retrospect it'd be a nice way to have a safety measure in case a GoD ever goes insane. Also according to the Manga, even though Kaio-Shin warned Trunks about Buu and Babidi, Shin was killed by Dabura. Theoretically they COULD get the Z sword and release the old Kai who should still be alive in it, since it was Beerus who trapped him in it to begin with. But Neither Trunks or Vegeta know about it, and I don't think Goku did either. Plus he's an idiot.

And now they foreshadowed that Zen-Ou will be involved somehow after the last episode. Yeah he's Goku's BFF, but Trunks still has been racking up grave sins by creating alternate timelines. He'll probably either destroy the time line or merge them all as one.

Also if you notice, the turtleneck sweater he's currently wearing, is the exact same one he wears under his Time Patrol coat as Trunks Xeno

[Image: Autumn-Four.png]

This is just getting old.

First they skip a week, then 2 weeks later they skip another week, and now this week, therer was a goddamn "Resurection of F" specialy Trunks edition. Aka Trunks find sa book, reads a sentence, and then they for some reason or another show the entire RoF movie..

Also there's another week being skipped some time soon.

(08-28-2016, 05:02 PM)Top Nep Wrote: This is just getting old.

First they skip a week, then 2 weeks later they skip another week, and now this week, therer was a goddamn "Resurection of F" specialy Trunks edition. Aka Trunks find sa book, reads a sentence, and then they for some reason or another show the entire RoF movie..

Also there's another week being skipped some time soon.

eh...I don't understand your issue here. We still got the latest episode on top of the Trunks special this week. Nothing was skipped.
So Super Saiyan Rose debuted

the theory that Black could be a god of destruction becomes stronger with Zamatsu showing up.

I wonder if we will see Goku go SSJB2 or something because right now Black is stronger than him and theres no way in hell Trunks can even match up to black.

I am enjoying the fact Goku and Vegeta went to the Dystopian world of Trunks I was somewhat surprised ot see Yajirobe alive.

Also Mai is bae, she is really bad ass she has confronted Black twice and still manages to escape alive.
Either that or Trunks does what he's already proven to do and fight smarter: IE Use the knowledge that
Spoiler Show
The God of Destruction has a life connection to a Kai
to kill him indirectly.
Probably. He's really the only competent Saiyan out there.

Yes, that was something only said in the manga, but keeping it out of the anime would have helped keep it a surprise twist for those who don't read it. Also makes sense when you think about it. Aside from Zen-Ou who he fears, Beerus has never held back from destroying anyone who ticks him off. Yet the elder apparently annoyed him in the past but didn't just kill him and instead sealed him in the Z-Sword.

Trunks will probably at least go SSB though, If not, his own version of SS Rose or something.

I think Trunks might just go SSJ3 and be able to stop Zamatsu without the need of going SSB.

I'm still hoping we see the return of Vegetto >_>
Vegeta is pissed. Trunks is pissed. Son and father know of fusion. Come on maaaaaan. Let's see that doubled up revenge.
Vegeta seems to hate the very idea of fusion, and even Goku seems to think of it more as something of a weapon of last resort. They would most likely have to be pushed even further into a corner than they are now for them to even consider it. I know fans love fusion and want to see it again, but I doubt that is ever going to happen with great frequency, with the probable exception of Gotenks.