antibiotics online

antibiotics online
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Dragonball Super
Most fans were either having way too high of expectations, or were too wrapped up in thinking this would be whatever they loved Dragonball for and because it's not catering to them, it's bad. In all honesty, I don't make a point of keeping up with it. I watch on occasion, and it's fun. However, that's all DBZ was to me: something fun to watch from time to time.
It's mixed feelings. Japan seems to mostly enjoy it and the recent movies much more because it's somewhat closer to the original Dragon ball was in terms of easy going, more comical mischief. Where as Z was 99% serious business, no fun allowed, and this isn't even my final forms, or this one, or this one either.

But yeah, people were expecting way to much of it, which was weird because they flat out even said the first parts of Super were simply going to be recaps of BoG and RoF. After the first few episodes even I dropped it, and only sort of got back into it during the short U6 vs U7 arc. I didn't really start getting much more interested in it until they finally gave us the new Future Trunks arc and something actually new.

On a Super note, goddamn Olympics. Super already had a week break 2 weeks ago, and this weekend it took another one.

[Image: Autumn-Four.png]

Darn it, if it weren't for the Olympics we'd be well into more of Black's Origin.

There's a lot of mysteries this arc with Zamasu and Black's relation. The last episode kind of explained how new time rings are created as new timelines are formed which might explain why Black happens to be in Future Trunks' timeline, but the Goku Black thing is still beyond me. Kaioushin earring, maybe?

By the way, thoughts on
Spoiler Show
Super Saiyan Rose
?
Spoiler Show
I expect Seal's "Kiss from a rose" to start playing when it shows up and doesn't stop until the end of the battle. I will be terribly disappointed if that isn't the case.
The most famous golden super mode doesn't look so golden anymore.
(08-16-2016, 06:21 AM)Top Nep Wrote: It's mixed feelings. Japan seems to mostly enjoy it and the recent movies much more because it's somewhat closer to the original Dragon ball was in terms of easy going, more comical mischief. Where as Z was 99% serious business, no fun allowed, and this isn't even my final forms, or this one, or this one either.

But yeah, people were expecting way to much of it, which was weird because they flat out even said the first parts of Super were simply going to be recaps of BoG and RoF. After the first few episodes even I dropped it, and only sort of got back into it during the short U6 vs U7 arc. I didn't really start getting much more interested in it until they finally gave us the new Future Trunks arc and something actually new.

On a Super note, goddamn Olympics. Super already had a week break 2 weeks ago, and this weekend it took another one.

I take the hiatus as a blessing, really. I'm sure you're aware that the biggest criticism DBS is having is it's poor production quality as Toei stretched their resources thin on working on several projects at once. When Toei announced DBS, they only had 2 months of production time to produce the episodes, as opposed to the standard 6 months per season. Any moment DBS takes a break gives Toei more time to polish up on the episodes so we won't have the same dreadfulness as in Episode 5.

I had quite an argument with various DBZ groups on Facebook because they want the episodes out NOW and could care less of the quality. I got banned from those groups after that.
SRW X-Ω Friend ID

My FB Group Page (Animation Nation)
https://www.facebook.com/groups/431732260303385/

YT Channel
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCFOaES2...4C_mggSkmg

I'm fine with the usual quailty, it'll just be fixed on the Blu-rays anyways. Plus most of the action in the Trunks saga has been looking great. I don't care too much about just normal standing/talking scenes. Thuogh there's a definite change in quality from the battles when they took place in Trunks world where they had to render actual backgrounds, buildings, rubble, dark clouds, etc to the past world where it's blue backgrounds and maybe some rocks.

Except they haven't done much. Only Episode 5 and some parts of the Goku/Golden Frieza fight were fixed (albeit lightly) for the Blu-Ray release. Everything else has been exactly the same as the broadcast version.
SRW X-Ω Friend ID

YT Channel

Well hopefully they at least keep a certain level of quality.

A friend at the guild is reading the Manga and she posted some tidbits not mentioned in the show.

Quote:Some info from manga.

Trunk's Super Saiyan Jin Form 2 is stronger then Gohan's back then(10 year ago...Cell Arc?)
[Image: XEHMsxj.jpg]

Trunk's Super Saiyan Jin Form 2 Full power is equal to Goku's Super Saiyan Jin Form 3
[Image: KQV37Jx.jpg]

Trunk's world has no God of Destruction, since God of Destruction is tied to Kaiojin, if one dies, the other will die too, Trunk's timeline's kaiojin is dead.
[Image: lJxGfLo.jpg]

It's worth noting the Toyotaro manga serves only to promote the Anime, which is the definitive version of the DBS narrative. In other words, the manga isn't canon, which is why Toyotaro ditched the Super Saiyan Blue + Kaioh-ken combo from the Toei version and instead made the stipulation that using Super Saiyan Blue consecutively has a negative effect of losing its power by up to 90%. This explains why Vegeta lost to Hit easily in the manga because he used the form earlier against Cabbe, and Goku fighting Hit in his Super Saiyan God form before going to Blue. Hit is also said to be much weaker in the manga.
SRW X-Ω Friend ID

YT Channel