antibiotics online

antibiotics online
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Dragonball Super
Gods of Alcohol Smile
Can't come up with a striking / smartass / profound sounding line ...
The Dragon Ball super manga just created a huge plot hole, I'm not sure what toyotaro was thinking but he added new rules for time traveling that makes no sense in DB universe

Bulma basically saying that the date and time is the same for future Trunks timeline and present timeline.
WoW so 17 alone its almost as strong as Goku? o_O
There's no heart without you
[Image: qZtuz2B.png]

I'm glad that we're getting Super, as I've been a big fan of DBZ for a long time. But outside of the Goku Black arc thus far, it's felt pretty uninspiring. Even with the GB arc, the whole thing with Trunks' transformation made it feel like one of the biggest asspulls ever.

As of recent, it's gotten even more ridiculous. Krillin and SSJB Goku having a beam struggle, are you serious? Even Goku in base form is many times more powerful than Krillin, what's the point? It just cheapens the SSJB transformation, and makes the whole thing even more silly.
Now, with Goku going SSJB to spar with 17, come on.

Maybe nostalgia blinded me from seeing this stuff in DBZ, but the show doesn't seem to have the same spark of attraction that DBZ had.
FGO (NA): 006,634,728
(04-17-2017, 05:38 PM)Hypereia Wrote: Trunks' transformation made it feel like one of the biggest asspulls ever.

Krillin and SSJB Goku having a beam struggle, are you serious? Even Goku in base form is many times more powerful than Krillin, what's the point? It just cheapens the SSJB transformation, and makes the whole thing even more silly.
Now, with Goku going SSJB to spar with 17, come on.

Maybe nostalgia blinded me from seeing this stuff in DBZ, but the show doesn't seem to have the same spark of attraction that DBZ had.

I have a theory that's Trunks' transformation was just a normal Zenkai boost, but all it really does is make it less of an asspull.

The Goku vs Krillin was fine.
I had more problems with the Gohan fight.

Krillin hands were shaking at the end, also Goku was not going at full power, dispute that Krillin would have die had 18 not gotten involved.

SSB is a new transformation, that Goku wants to master he has mastered normal SS forms, now it's Blue's turn.
He went SSB to train and get better at using that form, he also wants to limit SSB power, just like he did with SS1 Pre-Cell Games.

Super sucks... that being said the episodes after Goku Black has been amazing, however.
Super Robot Wars HOPE!
Fan-made SRW Game made in RPG Maker MV
Facebook Link: http://www.facebook.com/srwhope
Forum Link: srwg-w.org/showthread.php?tid=53&pid=1026

[Image: qj9al5N.jpg]
X-Omega: 117807236
Regarding SSJB, I have a feeling we're going to see something like a grade-2 version of it.

For the tournament coming up, I'm mainly looking forward to see how Cabba has developed since his last (fight) with Vegeta.
FGO (NA): 006,634,728
Spoilers for upcoming episodes.Too lazy to repost properly on my phone so just linking it
http://s12.zetaboards.com/Junk_Guild/sin...&t=5085104

As to SSB, doubt it. A huge part ever since the Trunks saga was that Blue much less "higher levels" don't mean much anymore in terms of power. Trunks at still technically just SSJ2 surpassed SSB, and now we see others such as Piccolo and 17 have greatly increased in power over the years as well. Not to mention they've made it clear that power isn't everything inthe tournament.

[Image: Autumn-Four.png]

Episode 93 is gonna be huge.

Spoiler Show
Frieza returns, Buu has fallen asleep and won't wake up for 4 months, Goku goes to Uranai Baba to revive Frieza at least for 24 hours. This seems to be a big plot point were Frieza will probably tell Vegeta who really destroyed his home planet.
I really dig this idea for many reasons
(05-08-2017, 08:10 PM)Guntank Wrote: Episode 93 is gonna be huge.

Spoiler Show
Frieza returns, Buu has fallen asleep and won't wake up for 4 months,  Goku goes to  Uranai Baba to revive Frieza at least for 24 hours. This seems to be a big plot point were Frieza will probably tell Vegeta who really destroyed his home planet.
I really dig this idea for many reasons

Are they gonna be banning killing? Because if this is true, I doubt he'd be pleased with his U6 sniveling version Frost.
This last episodes where the hype wow.... i loved Gohan's come back.
There's no heart without you
[Image: qZtuz2B.png]