antibiotics online

antibiotics online
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Dragonball Super
(12-15-2016, 07:13 PM)Mai Wrote: What #17 its holding? its his own gloves? he seems to be holding something, wonder if they will move him to background like they did to #18 or make him do something for once

Just his gloves.
[Image: jpdUJpf.jpg]
Apparently it's been confirmed this arc isn the universal tournament arc.

[Image: Autumn-Four.png]

The new opening its pretty good
There's no heart without you
[Image: qZtuz2B.png]

So Goku is going to be responsible for 11 other universes being destroyed
We finally see the new Gods of destruction and the first fight is an exhibition match between Universe 7 and 9.
We also got a new intro which is pretty hype and some hits at either new Goku from or return of Vegito again.

2 episodes into this arc and it's pretty interesting, Vegeta getting some real development and acting more like a human than Goku. Gohan returns and at the pace this is going he might be fighting in episode 80 against the Dangerous Trio (thats the name of the wolfs, Basil, Bergamo we don't know the name of the last one.)

Overwall TOEI is clearly going all out in this arc
Yeah... I get the feeling that the destruction of the universes is going to get subverted or undone somehow. Either all of the inhabitants are going to end up all in one universe, or the destruction will only be temporary. In either case I suspect the tool used to subvert the omniking will be the Super Dragon Balls.

Just me speculating.
I am curious to see how this goes. The Goku Black arc having a bummer ending was a bit of a shock, so I'm not quite as sure as I might've been that this'll end clean.
[Image: BTsX7M4.jpg]

Behold all 12 gods!
(02-13-2017, 07:55 PM)DairuggerXV Wrote: Yeah... I get the feeling that the destruction of the universes is going to get subverted or undone somehow. Either all of the inhabitants are going to end up all in one universe, or the destruction will only be temporary. In either case I suspect the tool used to subvert the omniking will be the Super Dragon Balls.

So, basically it's like DC's various Crises + related events and Marvel's Time Runs Out + Secret Wars?
The fox one looks cool :O
There's no heart without you
[Image: qZtuz2B.png]

(02-20-2017, 08:52 AM)Garou Wrote:
(02-13-2017, 07:55 PM)DairuggerXV Wrote: Yeah... I get the feeling that the destruction of the universes is going to get subverted or undone somehow. Either all of the inhabitants are going to end up all in one universe, or the destruction will only be temporary. In either case I suspect the tool used to subvert the omniking will be the Super Dragon Balls.

So, basically it's like DC's various Crises + related events and Marvel's Time Runs Out + Secret Wars?

Mind you I'm just speculating, but yes, that is what I'm expecting. Though with a probable faster turn around than DC or Marvel does as Super doesn't really have the luxury of waiting ten years to undo something like this.