antibiotics online

antibiotics online
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Past Event: "Godzila vs Evangelion" G Interception Plan
A Small island nation on the far west was on the verge of the destruction by the invasion of mysterious life form that appeared there on the past

A few decades after Japan will face this destruction again.

the king of monsters Godzila make his debut on Super Robot Wars.

but humanity has a last trump card (please let it not be Shinji screaming that will not pilot Evazila Big Grin )

Event Start: 00:00 Japan time(some hours from now on)
Event Ends: 8/8

Reward: Mecha Godzila or Godzilla himself?

and here we go event guide:

1st - get your SR "something" from the gift box (probably SR Mecha Godzila at this point)

2nd - Go into the Gatcha and trow in your Olive ticket to receive the SSR Olive and yeah her new upgraded customized Heiherm. if you for some reason don't like Olive artwork, this is her leader skill, so get rid of it if you want, she will probably have her pilot suit on the normal official artwork (i recommend against getting rid of leader skills just keep it you might need it.)

[Image: f7Lbnwl.png]

MAI I DON"T HAVE THIS FREAKING TICKET!!!! I'M DOOOMED!! DOMMED!!!

calm down, Olive can also be acquired by other means on the event.

2nd - Olive Pilot skill will probably be a reward from the event progress, she is boosted for this event so save some attacker xps for her.

remember if you try to get Katana Shinji or Eva03 (tekai units, King and Queen of the Arena mode) and end up with Shinji on Evazila or nothing,its because you betrayed his heart:
[Image: OvsGUlM.gif]

Evazila:
[Image: cT4rpO1.png]

Mecha Godzila:
[Image: cKPTyac.png]
There's no heart without you
[Image: qZtuz2B.png]

What? You need this one instead:

Speaking of which, will we get berserk Eva finally?
The base gatchas are on here's the thing...

Eva units step up:

Regular Step Up summon Guarantee you NOTHING, its a regular Step Up (evazila is a Tekai unit O_O)

Event Unit 30 OMG Crystal:

Guarantee you a SSR Mecha Godzila and other 9 units.

i'm hope that you people know how to spend your OMG Crystals, now we wait for Olive

Then how do we get SSR Oleev?

[Image: Autumn-Four.png]

Oh yay, 30 omg crystal for 1 mechazilla. I have... 60. Good enough. Big Grin
Gotta raise some more, though.
Olive will have her own Base Gatcha it opens when the event opens apparently, use the time to raise the Mecha Godzila or farm green cubes

Xamn, don't know if I want to use the 30 crystals for the guaranteed Kiryu or save them all for hopes at a shot at Oleev...

[Image: Autumn-Four.png]

i just roll and got kiryu + eva 00 + eva 03.

is kiryuu guaranteed everytime i gacha? i will farm more OMG if he is a guaranteed
He is guaranteed, but you can only pull once. The gacha disappeared after doing that.