antibiotics online

antibiotics online
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Mega Dimension Neptune Series
Nepu Nepu V II R opening
https://youtu.be/KULVltxeq3k

[Image: Autumn-Four.png]

Cyber Dimension Neptune: Four Goddesses Online english version has been announced for an October release.

(08-15-2017, 09:31 AM)Top Nep Wrote: Cyber Dimension Neptune: Four Goddesses Online english version has been announced for an October release.

Patiently awaits LE announcement from Iffy's website so I can order it.
Got mines back in febuary. Probably the most fun I had with the Neptune franchise, and overall looked amazing. But the fact that they fucked up the name as always with the western version has me annoyed though.

[Image: tTCBjYE.jpg]

^I had to give two thumbs up for that.
The problem of the name is that is how the brand is recognized in North America now. NISA made the name change, and now IF has to either stick with the name or potentially lose customers who may not recognize the name. Stupid, I know, but businesses tend to think of their users as idiots because more often than not the customers actually are idiots.
FGO-US ID: 889,746,583
Im not so much referring to shitunIA, which I've always hated and ways will. But moreso, this game, all its merchandise, and all of its media is and always has been titled 4 Goddesses Online/Yon Megami Online. Cyberdemension Neptune is just the sub title to it.

But for some dumb reason, the west decided to flip them over.

Hell, In the original debut, the sub title didn't even have the name Neptune in it, it was just Yon Megami Online:cyber dimension online.

Holy shit Rie Tanaka does not mess around, She already has the platunum for Neptune VIIR, after it came out like a day or two ago.

https://twitter.com/tanakarie/status/902034172264407041

She truly is Top Nep.
https://twitter.com/tanakarie/status/902040499388682240

I finished part 2 of the game overall enjoyable experience and far better than all the other games from the series that i played (maybe the S/RPG one its on par with it, that one its really fun).

i enjoyed Uzume saga far more, it was better flashed out and less cliched it even menaged to make me think a little about what was truly happening, its a pain that the characters don't touch the subject of who trully was the giants by the time, overall i liked adult Nepune, she is still random but less random, the new dungeons on Uzume saga where awesome as well.

the 1st part of the 2nd (game) its more of a normal thing from the series, quests to do places to go, the routes are all pretty similar overall i would rank the routes..

- Noire - more challenging one and overall better experience due to that.
- Blanc - had the better story and also the better dungeons of all the routes i think.
- Neptune - its just nice to see If and Compa again but its more of the same thing that you already knew that was happening, i don' really like Planetune dungeons, they have been overused by now.
- Vert - its really bad, easy and the story its also bad, its even shorter, Nepgear don't help a lot, i do like her she is a funny character but she simple don't work well with Vert.

i plan to do everything on this game, but its that new If x Sega Girls any good? i saw it on steam
There's no heart without you
[Image: qZtuz2B.png]

IF's game is definitely interesting. It has some experimental gameplay mechanics in it and the story is also on the interesting side.

IF's game is definitely interesting. It has some experimental gameplay mechanics in it and the story is also on the interesting side. There is a fair amount of English VA work in the game and you DEFINITELY want to play at least the first half an hour or so in English even if you play in Japanese.