antibiotics online

antibiotics online
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Multiple Trekgasms
Lol we have a different view of Dr. Pulaski. When I realized she replaced Crusher, I had to convince myself that Crusher will return because all canon events and movies I remember from childhood had Crusher and not Pulaski. To me she felt like a misplaced character. Her personality and technophobic tendencies should be acceptable in Archer's era/timeline not onboard Enterprise D. But that's just my biased preference  Smile

Edit: btw, I you're skipping TNG episodes, don't miss ones with Klingons, Romulans, Spock, Sarek, Dr. Soong, Maquis, Borg and Q (simply for being an entertaining character). Don't know the title of the alternate timeline episode with Enterprise C in it, it's got some content about Tasha Yar and
Spoiler Show
her daughter

You don't have to worry too much with missing out on Picard, Data, Troi, Wesley, Geordi, Beverly and Will the TNG movies should fill you in when you get to watch them. Unless of course if you're interested in the usual char developments and the minor details.
Funk you, photobucket.
And take your bloody /P500 with you
Star Trek Discovery, after seeing the 2-part prologue is awesome. I will not hate as long as they stay within Trek continuity, historical events and lore. The aesthetical improvements are awesome.
I also like how their uniforms look like evolved versions of the one Archer and his crew wore. Not pajamas Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin

Next stop, The Orville!
Funk you, photobucket.
Just watched both Discovery and The Orville. The latter feels more Star Trek than the former.
Tempting as they are, I have learned from experience that online Trek groups contain too much...  Ehrm,  TOO MUCH cancer.  Be better if you join a heavily modded group like the DS9 group I'm in.
Many long time fans reject anything that isn't an exact duplicate of TOS or the 90's lore.  I swear,  those narrow-minded ass hats will be the death of the franchise.  They already crippled ENT in the 2000's and too much negativity with Discovery.  New Kirk,  well,  I love it as long as it stays alternate universe.
Funk you, photobucket.
Did some research and found out something: Voq is played by Javid Iqbal. However, there is no actor with that name.
Spoiler Show
The latest episode introduces a new character Ash Tyler, a human Starfleet officer, played by Shazad Latif, whose full name is supposedly Shazad Latif Iqbal.

Way back in December, Shazad was announced to portray T'Kuvma's right-hand man, Kol. However, after some reworking of the scripts, Kol was renamed Voq and the role went to a "Javid Iqbal" while the Kol name is given to a different Klingon character. Shazad is then given the Ash Tyler role.

In the previous episode, L'Rell comments that she comes from a House of spies and liars and tells Voq that he must sacrifice everything he is if he is to prove that he is the one to lead the Klingons. The sacrifice likely being his Klingon identity. As to how he became human. I'm gonna assume it has something to do with the augment virus.

Another interesting thing: Voq is almost white. You could say he is of an ashen complexion and the name of his human disguise is Ash

EDIT: I just remembered that Lorca has a "Chekov's Gun", his pet tribble.