antibiotics online

antibiotics online
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Multiple Trekgasms
LOL yes! That was very funny. Good episode.

Something I'm unclear of when it comes to DS9.

This isn't really a big spoiler or anything, but I like to mark anyways just in case random people view.

Spoiler Show
Just to check, DS9 is supposed to take place during the same time as TNG, right around the time the Enterprise visited DS9 outpost? I remember around that time the DS9 doc makes a cameo on TNG.

I just want to be sure I'm understanding correctly, because I can't remember if we later saw Miles O'Brien and his wife aboard the Enterprise after that point.
FGO (NA): 006,634,728
I stopped watching TNG when I got to season 8 cos it's my last season and there be no more to watch =(
But i'll see when I get to it
Mega Nutrients
I'm really falling in love with DS9. It's really damn good.

The cast is excellent, I'm getting more enthralled as the actors and actresses seem to grow closer to their roles. Season 2 is really where I'm warming up to the show even more.

If this keeps up, I might say I like this more than Voyager.
In the DS9 group I'm in, they usually tell people to start with season 2 if the viewer doesn't have the patience for season 1. I don't agree though, can't fully appreciate a tv show if you skip episodes.
Anyway, you're just warming up. It will get multiple times better as the story progress Big Grin
Mega Nutrients
Yeah, for sure! Also, I must admit I haven't touched any of the movies yet. I've maybe seen one or two, but can't remember which, one might have been ---
Spoiler Show
involving the borg queen, she might have taken over data, or maybe tried to recruit him. It had the cast of TNG, but didn't the borg queen mainly debut in Voyager? Hmm. Maybe I need to watch it again, I know a lot more now than I did then, especially after fully watching TNG and Voyager now.
It's good that you've seen First Contact. Gives background on Cochrane although iirc, it chronologically took place after DS9 Smile
Mega Nutrients
Finally finished DS9. Wow, what a ride. Might be my favorite 'Trek so far. A great deal was work was put into the ending (and leading up to it). That was a complaint I had with some other series, that they end too abruptly, not so with DS9.

What should I start on next?
Not so many play Trek Online but many of us wanted more of DS9 - spinoffs, sequels, books and whatnot.
I'm not sure if Online is canon. But who cares. Reading this made me wet haha Big Grin
[Image: icD8baB.jpg]

[Image: IbA9g9Q.jpg]
Mega Nutrients
You play Star Trek Online, Oggy?
I've always wondered about it, but never get to actually bother installing it.
My kid played it for hours. I find it lacking in content, interactivity and immersive elements.
Mega Nutrients