antibiotics online

antibiotics online
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Multiple Trekgasms
Thanks for the info. Just finished "Someone to watch over me".

Spoiler Show
The scene with the Doctor and Seven dancing together was really touching, then the scene with them in the Holodeck was heartbreaking. Poor Doc, will he ever find love?

I'll say it again man, the chemistry of the crew in this series is hands down phenomenal. They really complement each other to the highest of degree. I don't watch TV much anymore because a lot of shows these days bore me. Too many sitcoms, or shows relying heavily on CGI, rehashed plots, overdone tropes,  or boring characters lacking chemistry among them.

I feel the same thing goes for a lot of films post 2000. It's like directors and producers are scared to try something new, they always go the safe route and release bland garbage plots watered down to PG-13 rating. Some examples are the remake of Robocop and Total Recall, as well as the Terminator movies post T2. The originals had personality, they were adult themes telling an adult story with a real atmosphere, which I feel is at a premium these days.

It's like, films don't have soul anymore. I keep finding myself going back to the classics. If the new Blade Runner flops, I might just lose all faith in the modern film industry.

(Sorry for the rant. Tongue )
FGO (NA): 006,634,728
I refuse to expound on your hidden post Big Grin
I also feel the same way about newer shows and reboots. It's like hollywood creativity was at its peak in the 70's-80's they can never make another die hard, lethal weapon, the mannequin, breakfast club, revenge of the nerds, slasher flicks, horror flicks. The only thing wrong with hollywood then was their ninjas Big Grin Even Jackie Chan's career was phenomenal as one of Hong Kong cinema's Dragon trio.

Edit: I remember, retro had michael jackson, now we got justin beiber Big Grin
Funk you, photobucket.
And take your bloody /P500 with you
Yeah, 70s and 80s had too many good films to list.

Netflix did help me discover some good TV shows I would've otherwise missed. There's a lot of good BBC content they've been getting, one of the more recent series I just finished was Black Mirror; I highly suggest you check it out.
Imma look into it. If I'm to make a suggestion, try Stranger Things it's really good cos I'm not much into mystery shows but me and the household loved it. Also, Marco Polo to this day I still long for the feeling of watching it for the first time.
Funk you, photobucket.
Really liked Marco Polo. Great series. Stranger Things was alright, but sort of fell off for me.

Started on season 6 of Voyager, has been pretty awesome so far. I especially enjoyed 'Tinker, Tenor, Doctor, Spy'.

Spoiler Show
The Doc's daydreams were hilarious, also, the part with him playing as the Captain was too funny! Big Grin

I dare say the Doc is one of the best characters of the show.
Did a google on Black Mirror. Turns out, we alreafy seen some episodes of it, we just put it in indefinite hold cos our stress levels the past months dictate us to watch more stimulating shows like comedy or anything fast-paced. We also put House of Cards on hold even though we love it cos it makes my eyelids close haha.
Funk you, photobucket.
Yeah, haha. House of Cards is actually a great show, I just never started it back up when the last season ended. You need to be in the mindset for it, definitely. I've been more into Star Trek recently, the current season I'm on has had very good episodes so far.

Just finished Riddles:

Spoiler Show
The 'new' Tuvok was awesome, I loved the relationship that formed between him and Neelix. Of course it couldn't last, but at least Tuvok's joke at the end showed he might have opened up a bit more to his sense of humor. Big Grin

Also, for the episode Alice:

Spoiler Show
I've seen this theme before in a few different shows. That's not to say I didn't enjoy it, because I did, but it didn't leave much room for surprise.

On another note, not sure how much you're into Sci-fi with Suspense added in, but if you are, check out 'The Outer Limits'. It's one of my favorites. Only thing is, you did say you're watching your stress levels. Maybe if you're in the mood for something different, because some of the episodes have a very dark ending.

Your reviews are like throwbacks for me. Reminds me of episodes I would have forgotten otherwise. Alice is to space shuttles as Christine is to cars Wink

The Outer Limits used to air in local tv here but I was a kid with other things to do and the household controls the remote during prime time and adults were rarely nerds back in the day. The stereotype was either cool parents or bad parents haha. Im not sure if it's on netflix though but I can look up the "usual" sources
Funk you, photobucket.
Yeah, I don't think it's on Netflix, but I'd recommend checking your other sources. It's a definite must-watch for sure.
I'm nearly done with Enterprise. First half of season 4 is convincing me that their series is actually better than DS9. They say Sisko is awesome because he's known to break rules. But Archer has defied moral ethics.
They say Picard is the best diplomat. Wait til you see what Archer has accomplished with the limited resources and inferior technology he possessed.
I gotta say, Archer's place in history is as important as Zefram Cochrane. Except Cochrane didn't do much but drink and invent the warp drive for money. I love Enterprise and I always enjoyed their opening theme since episode 1 <3
Funk you, photobucket.